Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

madton

Love going to different grounds but have always loathed those two and all of their "traditions".
I think my disgust is growing stronger as I get older and I know many decent guys who support one or the other but I just don't understand how they can ignore all the shite going on around them.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Here's John Finnie Street and the bus parade the last time we won it. 

Send your victorious bus  pics please, I can't find any on the net.

16 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Super-chilled flybhoy.

Can you post your bus parade photos from your club now please?

lions-at-celtic-park.jpg

14 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Super-chilled flybhoy.

Can you post your bus parade photos from your club now please?

Would a picture of Celtic players on the back of a lorry be suffice?  :rolleyes:

That being said, we were due a bus parade in May of last year but it was cancelled after the Manchester terror attack.  

1 minute ago, ancientnoise said:

When was that OP? looks like an antique photo?

Was looking for more recent celebrations. Dunno, mibbe the open-top bus slow-boating through Parkheid Cross last year?

IMO if more people from Kilmarnock were interested in watching football rather than big vehicles their team would be even more successful. It's a crying shame the internal combustion engine amazes these people and a quality through ball leaves them cold. 

5 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Love going to different grounds but have always loathed those two and all of their "traditions".
I think my disgust is growing stronger as I get older and I know many decent guys who support one or the other but I just don't understand how they can ignore all the shite going on around them.

What did you do to stop your fellow fans throwing fake eyes at a disabled player? That's viler than any song I've ever heard, bigoted or otherwise. Get your own house in order, pal. Rangers couldn't care less if Falkirk brought no fans.

6 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

I couldn't agree more. Include any other town in this land.

1) Why is that?

2) Where's the parade phoaties?

I honestly don’t know what your point is. Are you saying supporters who turn up to one parade a millenium are better than supporters who attend matches every week?

We would probably have a parade after a significant cup win. I’d imagine there would’ve been one after Seville if we had won. Doesn’t make the extra 20,000 who would’ve stood on a pavement any more special than Barca supporters who wouldn’t have had one after a UEFA Cup win.

7 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

What did you do to stop your fellow fans throwing fake eyes at a disabled player? That's viler than any song I've ever heard, bigoted or otherwise. Get your own house in order, pal. Rangers couldn't care less if Falkirk brought no fans.

I sat on a train recently with Sevco fans singing 'Scott Brown used to have..'

Denied.

But this is bollocks isn't it, the rubber eyeball nonsense was poor stuff but to say it was worse than over a century of bigotry is beyond belief.

I honestly don’t know what your point is. Are you saying supporters who turn up to one parade a millenium are better than supporters who attend matches every week?
We would probably have a parade after a significant cup win. I’d imagine there would’ve been one after Seville if we had won. Doesn’t make the extra 20,000 who would’ve stood on a pavement any more special than Barca supporters who wouldn’t have had one after a UEFA Cup win.

Actually, I’d say supporters who turn out to follow their local club week in and out with only the rarest possibility of winning a trophy are significantly better than the vast majority of hangers on who follow an OF club....

Just now, ancientnoise said:

Yes you do.

Celtic have won the Scottish Cup, and the LCup just, you know, recently. Post your pics of them parading them, like other teams do.

I’ve made my point. You haven’t responded to the point that most of your flag wavers haven’t been to a home game in years. The loyalty points chat from Aberdeen supporters requiring to have attended two home games to go to Hampden for one of the finals last season was hilarious. And they had to give us extra tickets. But yeah if they won the parade would’ve been amazing.

2 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

There's a point here. A lot of fans don't want to go to away games at your ground. There's reasons for this.

You could wonder why that is. Or you could act like a dolt and post the above.

The away section is generally full at Ibrox, assuming the away team has enough fans. What does he expect fans that don't agree with the singing etc to do? If he can't control himself because songs upset him, perhaps he's wise not to come. Funny how the people that the songs are directed at can't snap up tickets to Ibrox quickly enough. It's 99% pantomine.

Just now, ancientnoise said:

I'm disappointed in you OP.

You haven't really done anything. You've tried to re-directed things. Stick to the fairway Bond.

I only know what 50% of this means but you now seem to be acting holier than thou despite trying to score petty points about buses. You’d never catch me doing that...

ixrzia.png

The away section is generally full at Ibrox, assuming the away team has enough fans. What does he expect fans that don't agree with the singing etc to do? If he can't control himself because songs upset him, perhaps he's wise not to come. Funny how the people that the songs are directed at can't snap up tickets to Ibrox quickly enough. It's 99% pantomine.

Oh no it isn’t

8 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

But this is bollocks isn't it, the rubber eyeball nonsense was poor stuff but to say it was worse than over a century of bigotry is beyond belief.

I would say a personal attack on a single players disability is worse than a general dislike of any religion, but that's just me. You have your own morals, that you are free to discuss with your priest while your team is getting rode at Ibrox.

Archived