Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

madton

13 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Its precisely because of all the 'problems' you've just listed that its IMPERATIVE they finish the season with an OF Final....for deflection of criticism if nothing else.Simply too important to be left to chance.

So they roped in two people with absolutely no connection to either Old Firm club and absolutely no reason to fix things in order to do it?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cracking draw for us, Hearts at home is a tie that could go either way. I'm looking forward to it already.
Rangers getting a home tie against a lower league side to ensure maximum seethe and double standards is also pleasing. [emoji4]

Indeed

this is probably the one tie that can’t result in a shock.

I seldom leave Edinburgh to watch Hearts but I’m sorely tempted to visit the jewel of North Lanarkshire for this one

whoever progresses will have beaten through three top flight opponents and fully deserve their place in the semifinals

If that turns out to be our hosts then good luck to them but I think it will probably be Hearts go through eventually , quite possibly after a replay.

I know people will be going 'bloody typical' at ourselves and The Rangers getting the so called easy ties at home but, being serious for a second, if they genuinely believe it was fixed, meaning an ex Scotland international and the Scotland womens captain were therefore in on it they need fucking treatment  :lol:

25 minutes ago, kiddy said:
36 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:
Hot v Cold
Cold v Hot

Killie/Falkirk final it is then. Oh, we'll be serving it cold then too.

Also gave us the last genuinely funny Only an Excuse sketch.

"In Kilmarnock that Saturday afternoon the only people not at the final were the members of its 57 Rangers supporters clubs, while in Falkirk the locals huddled round televisions with carry outs.....much like  every other Saturday then"

27 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Here's John Finnie Street and the bus parade the last time we won it. 

2012-11-09_29.JPG

Send your victorious bus  pics please, I can't find any on the net.

Relax mate, just recalling a humorous joke on a TV programme, no dig intended.

I always remember from that final at full time, two of the Kilmarnock subs, in a moment of exuberance drenching Bobby Williamson with a bottle of Lucozade when the referee blew his whistle, the Killie boss was fucking raging and looked like he wanted to punch their lights out. :lol:

Agreed

Even if we lose the more of us go the more cash for The Dons Championship push next season.

None of you Sevconians sitting at home now. Get your arses to the game

Sorry but I genuinely get the Rage even thinking about sitting amongst them and I'm far too long in the tooth to get lifted at the football!

Archived