Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

madton

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

What did you do to stop your fellow fans throwing fake eyes at a disabled player? That's viler than any song I've ever heard, bigoted or otherwise. Get your own house in order, pal. Rangers couldn't care less if Falkirk brought no fans.

I look forward to your input on the match thread. Im going to enjoy this one.

12 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

What did you do to stop your fellow fans throwing fake eyes at a disabled player? That's viler than any song I've ever heard, bigoted or otherwise. Get your own house in order, pal. Rangers couldn't care less if Falkirk brought no fans.

Enlighten me. Where in your great pantheon of vileness would you put someone who openly accuses a player who doesn’t have a disability as being “disabled”?

WARNING This requires a degree of self assessment that you might find uncomfortable or just too hard to do.

13 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Now that is a clamping right there, you tell them Brother!

As I've said a million times before, the mock outrage about what Rangers fans sing is just that. MOCK outrage. It's fake and shallow and very transparent. Throwing fake eyeballs at a footballer who has lost an eye is one of the most despicable things anyone could do and far worse than folk singing "Hullo Hullo" etc. But of course, the mock outrage mob know this fine well and they know that the 'bigotry' thing is basically a stick with which to hit a club and support whom they don't like.

If Rangers fans were half as bad as they are made out to be there would be little to no one attending matches against them, especially at Ibrox. As it is whenever I see highlights of their matches the away corner is always full to capacity. Why is this I wonder? :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, MJC said:

As I've said a million times before, the mock outrage about what Rangers fans sing is just that. MOCK outrage. It's fake and shallow and very transparent. Throwing fake eyeballs at a footballer who has lost an eye is one of the most despicable things anyone could do and far worse than folk singing "Hullo Hullo" etc. But of course, the mock outrage mob know this fine well and they know that the 'bigotry' thing is basically a stick with which to hit a club and support whom they don't like.

If Rangers fans were half as bad as they are made out to be there would be little to no one attending matches against them, especially at Ibrox. As it is whenever I see highlights of their matches the away corner is always full to capacity. Why is this I wonder? :rolleyes:

Do you feel physical discomfort if people don't pay you any attention for even 5 minutes?

22 minutes ago, MJC said:

Are songs about Jay Beatty acceptable to you? Or is that another example of mock outrage?

1 hour ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Are songs about Jay Beatty acceptable to you? Or is that another example of mock outrage?

Did I at any point say they were? If you read my post properly instead of taking bits of it and twisting it to suit your agenda you would have quite clearly seen that I was referring to the so called 'bigotry' songs that so many pretend to take offence at.

Every club has arseholes who follow them and anyone posting stuff like that online clearly has issues and that says all you need to know about them as a person.

Did I at any point say they were? If you read my post properly instead of taking bits of it and twisting it to suit your agenda you would have quite clearly seen that I was referring to the so called 'bigotry' songs that so many pretend to take offence at.
Every club has arseholes who follow them and anyone posting stuff like that online clearly has issues and that says all you need to know about them as a person.

Just to be clear here, but from above, MJC is saying...
...bigoted song singing is NOT bigotry
...those offended are the real offenders
I think we all know where you are coming from MJC.
Keep digging...

Guest Back Post Misses
I would say a personal attack on a single players disability is worse than a general dislike of any religion, but that's just me. You have your own morals, that you are free to discuss with your priest while your team is getting rode at Ibrox.

I have had to read this about 4 times to actually take it in.

23 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I would say a personal attack on a single players disability is worse than a general dislike of any religion, but that's just me. You have your own morals, that you are free to discuss with your priest while your team is getting rode at Ibrox.

:blink:

54 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:
23 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I have had to read this about 4 times to actually take it in.

The sad clown had a complete disaster last night, probably went to bed thinking he won the argument!

41 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

When do we find out the TV games?

It took them six days to finalise selection in the 5th round so with Ragan gone maybe best bet will be the TV times if its still on the go.

I assumed the last round took so long because of the amount of ifs buts and maybes when the draw was made.

We had to wait a good while to even find out where our last game was getting played and now we have to wait on the lovely people at Sky/BBC telling us when we visit Ibrox.

Given they know when the draw will be made is it asking too much that the TV can plan a meeting for the next day to pick games and inform us?

Two absolutely thick as f**k **** feeding off of eachothers poison here.... It would be funny it it wasnt so desperate and indicative of the type of thinking we have so much of in Scottish society.

For the record folks, a few eyeballs throwing idiots who are being hunted down by the Police are far worse than tens of thousands who routinely tune up the party songs in direct contravention of Scottish law.

RA BILLY BOYS ISNY BIGOTED THO ITS JIST MOCK OUTRAGE!!!!!,!!!

Archived