Elgin v Annan

No-one seems bothered (as there isn't even a thread) but we managed to make it it 4 wins out of 5 games! Not a great game or performance but considering how abject we are going forward we've done remarkably well! If we can stay around the playoffs we have half a chance if Sutherland gets back this season. Didn't hear if there was a MOTM but I thought JP should have got it. Annan weren't great and looked like they were drilled to do stupid little fouls at every opportunity!

A good win against one of this season's bogey teams esp as we played last 10 min a man down. Looking back can't believe that only one Annan player was booked.  The BBC stats show how dominant we were and a good comeback for us after losing the first goal from a fumble from Long. The whole team played well with JP, McDonald and Allan being top performers,  Sutherland had his best game IMO. The only downside were the injuries to Eadie and esp Dodd, who I suspect will be out for a few weeks, not that I'm a doctor btw,

Have to agree that our other Sutherland had a great game yesterday. Was a bit bemused when Darryl came on and went to left midfield nut was glad we had him when we lost Eadie.
the whole team really stuck in well yesterday and worked hard? gully deserving the win. if we had a goalscorer we would be awesome. Hope it's as good a performance next week and more importantly, that the pie shop is open!

Real shame about the injuries and hope Dodds recovers quickly but doubt he'll play again this season if it is a broken collar bone. We have decent cover at centre back and wide midfield so shouldn't be a disaster for the team. Prolonged closure of the pie stand however will be hard to take - hope it's back up and running next game!!

Archived