Ally Love

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My recollection and the reason I believe Omar was an incident over at the far side (I believe in the first half) in which the ball went out for a throw in. Both players gave each other a wee push in the way that you see so often in games.

After the initial coming together and some verbals, Omar seemed to become very angry and animated.

At that time my first instinct was that Love had said something upsetting to Omar.

I've no idea what was said but Omar's reaction to it was unusually furious.

That's why I believe Omar.

That doesn’t prove anything racial was said though. He could just as easily have made a comment about banging his wife/sister/girlfriend whatever.

Turns out there were no witnesses except one other player, so it is not clear cut.

However, it would be very low of Omar to falsely accuse someone of racism just to get one over on him. So on the balance of probabilities it doesn’t look good for love.

As mentioned above the SFA decision is a compromise. Shows they took action against alleged racism but lenient as they don’t really have a clue what was said or if it was said.

Surely now if love is innocent he will appeal, to not do so will be acceptance of guilt.

2 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

That is quite a blase statement from the club .   

Not sure what you mean here ?

All the Club has said is that they won't comment until the process is complete. 

Quite rightly so, as everyone has the right of appeal !

And no,  I wouldn't expect him to be in the squad tomorrow.

Have to echo what Dindeleux said above, Clyde fans really are the lowest of the low. It’s genuinely staggering that almost their entire fan base is made up of utter, utter fucking vermin. 

In my experience 100% of posters called Jimmy85 are tedious fucking c***s so make of that what you will.

6 hours ago, clyde4ever said:

He might have.
I don't know. Nor do you.
The panel might know though, hence the lenient sentence.

So what might he have said that could mitigate racial abuse? I'll give you a hint, shagging his ex won't do it. That's usually the opening line in footballer wind ups.

So what might he have said that could mitigate racial abuse? I'll give you a hint, shagging his ex won't do it. That's usually the opening line in footballer wind ups.

Don't know why they bothered having a 3 day investigation.
They could just have banned him for 16 games, or sine die, locked him up, or whatever punishment you have decided is appropriate, based on what was reported in the press - rather than on hearing all the evidence.
Racism is wrong.
There are other Wrongs too.

Guest TOPFITTER
9 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

In my experience 100% of posters called Jimmy85 are tedious fucking c***s so make of that what you will.

Another quality post establishing the perception of Clyde posters.

Archived