Ally Love

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is getting beyond ridiculous.How can this possibly be carried into a third day? 
Obviously not as clear cut as first intimated.

Agree, either he guilty or not guilty of what he is accused off. Mind you we have the Not Proven verdict in Scotland. Trust the SFA to make anything complicated.

5 hours ago, Harry Haddock said:

This is getting beyond ridiculous.How can this possibly be carried into a third day? 

Obviously not as clear cut as first intimated.

they're waiting for the SFA Wheel of Justice to stop spinning

5a7e30a503dd9_wheelofjustice.jpg.ea9d1b5ca0987fb450999d2d938d7267.jpg

Rabin Omar’s girlfriend I think. If it’s related to the scuffle leaving the stadium.

Edited to add : if a ban is incoming, we have got 2 more matches out of him than I was expecting when the hearing first started. That said, the delay is making me think he might not be found guilty.

57 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Heard today that he is gettin a ban and will be out rest of the season at least 

Whilst that may end up being the eventual outcome, I'm quite sure your source of information, if there is indeed one and not just you making this up, is not privvy to any information from the inner sanctums of the judicial panels review thus far and eventual conclusion.

14 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Ally Loves dad plays bowls with a Clyde supporter and he mentioned it on twitter.

It's 6-10 games I believe.

I honestly find the process for convicting people of this stuff completely ridiculous (and he's not even been convicted of saying it - he's been convicted of "probably saying it", basically).  I find it hard to believe that such racist abuse was only heard by 1 other player (an Annan team-mate), it wasn't heard by the referee or assistants and nobody thought to report it to the referee either as it happened or after the game (as they are instructed to do).  I could be well wrong and he did say it, but it just doesn't add up for me.

Archived