2018 Winter Olympics

The Naitch

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
US Curlers in cheapskate (boom boom) shocker...
... but some of the responses from Trumpers are just staggering.  Delta, I presume,  are cutting ties with the NRA.
Yep, both Delta and United announced that they would no longer offer discounted tickets for NRA members travelling to their annual conference, and have asked for their details to be removed from the NRA website.

An absolute gutter for Germany and anyone with any decency in the hockey final. When you're a goal up with two minutes left and you get a powerplay, you keep the puck. Shitfest it like it's fifa and you're trying to wind someone up by just passing it about in your end, I don't care, you don't give it up. What a shame.

21 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

An absolute gutter for Germany and anyone with any decency in the hockey final. When you're a goal up with two minutes left and you get a powerplay, you keep the puck. Shitfest it like it's fifa and you're trying to wind someone up by just passing it about in your end, I don't care, you don't give it up. What a shame.

Yeah you really shouldn't be giving up shorthanded goals in a gold medal game. Still the German players seemed delighted to get a silver medal, fair play to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived