Scottish Cup 7th Round and Quarter Final Draw

josecc

I watched Bannockburn v Fallin on Saturday, despite all their possession Bannockburn only squeezed through with a goal in ET. They lacked any real inventive spark and thought the young Fallin team looked dangerous on the break.

Don't think Pennies or Shortlees will be far away come the final.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched Bannockburn v Fallin on Saturday, despite all their possession Bannockburn only squeezed through with a goal in ET. They lacked any real inventive spark and thought the young Fallin team looked dangerous on the break.
Don't think Pennies or Shortlees will be far away come the final.

I expected Bannockburn to be more comfortable in that tie. I think it’s fair to say Shortlees and Pennies look strong and St Oat’s will fancy their chances. In fact, at this stage everyone will fancy themselves.

This is not intended to be as rude as it may seem but a lot of posters will be ignorant to the ability of Douglas and Tullibody so just writing them off.

I see Harestanes are having a moan about not getting a late penalty on Saturday v Pennies, it only takes decisions like that to go the other way and the whole conversation is a different one.

I expected Bannockburn to be more comfortable in that tie. I think it’s fair to say Shortlees and Pennies look strong and St Oat’s will fancy their chances. In fact, at this stage everyone will fancy themselves.

This is not intended to be as rude as it may seem but a lot of posters will be ignorant to the ability of Douglas and Tullibody so just writing them off.

I see Harestanes are having a moan about not getting a late penalty on Saturday v Pennies, it only takes decisions like that to go the other way and the whole conversation is a different one.
Bang on there. Iv not seen or really heard of Douglas (until they beat colville obviously) hence why iv not tipped them. But they clearly are a good side to beat the holders.
You are right about decisions too, all the remaining games are likely to be close and it could be a penalty shout or offside call that makes the difference.

Bang on there. Iv not seen or really heard of Douglas (until they beat colville obviously) hence why iv not tipped them. But they clearly are a good side to beat the holders.
You are right about decisions too, all the remaining games are likely to be close and it could be a penalty shout or offside call that makes the difference.
This is Douglas first season guys...

11 hours ago, B McK said:
13 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

This is Douglas first season guys...

Could it possibly be old Dundee argyle team that won the Scottish cup in Sunday football ? For first season what a achievement already getting to were they are be some achievement winning it.

Could it possibly be old Dundee argyle team that won the Scottish cup in Sunday football ? For first season what a achievement already getting to were they are be some achievement winning it.
I used to manage the Fairies Sunday , I put them back together after a stint away Junior and added a few additions then took over Douglas Athletic not Douglas Amateurs who played Bannockburn last season..

I used to manage the Fairies Sunday , I put them back together after a stint away Junior and added a few additions then took over Douglas Athletic not Douglas Amateurs who played Bannockburn last season..

The fairies the same team that played cranhill united in the semis of the Sunday trophy a few years ago ?

Archived