Blue Brazil vThe Binos

This Saturday we make the short trip to Central Park to face Cowdenbeath weather permitting.

Given that we have recently beaten them at Forthbank, I would suspect most Bino`s fans would be looking to another 3 points to keep up our challenge for a playoff spot. 

Cowdenbeath on the other hand will be fighting hard to get the win and the points to close the gap between themselves and the 2nd bottom team Edinburgh City.

Team wise for the Binos expect us to be along the usual lines and with the possible return of Andy Little to the bench after being out for months after a serious injury. 

Prediction Cowdenbeath 1 Binos 2   

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Cowden won under GB yet?  If not, he must be due a win. 

Took him 8 games to get his first win with Forfar the season he took over and we were relegated.  (that 1st win was v Cowdenbeath coincidentally).  We managed 4 wins in 20 games the season he took over.  Hopefully you boys start getting a few in now.

If Bollan hasn't won yet, I fancy this week to be the one.  'mon the Beath.

Will be a tough one. Neil McLaughlin to score.

Our last trip to Central Park has been the best I have seen McLaughlin play, in fact, he was outstanding when he came off the bench.

3 points are a must and hopefully Andy Little gets a wee run out.

Our last trip to Central Park has been the best I have seen McLaughlin play, in fact, he was outstanding when he came off the bench.

Agree need the points and if we do win and Stenny lose to Montrose then we go above them into 3rd place.

He was excellent that day. I expect to see him starting this one.

Would be brilliant to see Andy Little feature.

19 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Has Cowden won under GB yet?  If not, he must be due a win. 

Took him 8 games to get his first win with Forfar the season he took over and we were relegated.  (that 1st win was v Cowdenbeath coincidentally).  We managed 4 wins in 20 games the season he took over.  Hopefully you boys start getting a few in now.

If Bollan hasn't won yet, I fancy this week to be the one.  'mon the Beath.

We've not won under Bollan yet no.  He's managed 10 games and we've drawn 5 and lost the rest.  

3 minutes ago, __connor123 said:

Unfortunately missed the game, were the penalty decisions right?

From the messages I've received it appears the referee did not have a good game.  Cowden players fuming coming off the pitch apparently.

Another stinker of a result.  If it was an injustice then hopefully Bollan spins it into getting the team fired up for the coming games.

From the messages I've received it appears the referee did not have a good game.  Cowden players fuming coming off the pitch apparently.
Another stinker of a result.  If it was an injustice then hopefully Bollan spins it into getting the team fired up for the coming games.

A ref having a shocker at Central Park, what a surprise

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Probably. 

The Cowden penalty was given by the linesman for an off the ball tussle. Looked like the player made a meal of it and it would be surprising for someone as experienced as Darren Barr to get involved in an incident like that.

6 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

Probably. 

The Cowden penalty was given by the linesman for an off the ball tussle. Looked like the player made a meal of it and it would be surprising for someone as experienced as Darren Barr to get involved in an incident like that.

Apparently Barr elbowed Gilfillan although Stirling claimed that Gilfillan had been tugging at Barr's jersey before he lashed out.

Archived