Best thing that’s happened in your life?

It might be meeting your current squeeze, winning the old 2nd division, indeed, winning the lottery, birth of your latest / first child, so many options.

For me, it was my oldest son being born & seeing the Happy Monday’s live,in the space of 30 hours.

Looking back it was a shit thing to do, but I’ve no regrets.

Get chatting.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Steven Gerrard slipped to cost Liverpool the title.

Not only this. The thing that sends it into the stratosphere was Gerrard literally saying “this does not slip” two weeks before at Norwich. Then he did. [emoji28]

I’m a single guy with no kids so no gushy nonsense here. For me it would be being on the front row at Iron Maiden’s gig at Hydro last year. What an experience that I will never forget.

That’s exactly the sort of thing I was looking for, perfectly valid input, but Iron Maiden! Ffs!

19 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Being at Hampden when Griffiths second free kick against England went in. Life probably peaked then.

Was actually just thinking that. I don’t think I’ve ever went as mental as I did then. I’m pretty sure I actually lost myself for a couple of seconds and had no control over what my body was doing. A very strange experience.

Meeting the Mrs, although obviously that was a more gradual thing.

In terms of a moment of sheer elation, McInnes saying no to the **** after six weeks solid of absolutely dreading the possibility and the consequences of it. That and having an offer accepted on a hoose.

Archived