The Relegation Battle

The Relegation Battle  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Whereas thistle, st mirren, st Johnstone, Motherwell, killie and Dundee are globally recognised for their outstanding contribution to Scotland's top flight. 

f**k off you c**t. 

:lol:

Those clubs are all bigger than County

10 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Whereas thistle, st mirren, st Johnstone, Motherwell, killie and Dundee are globally recognised for their outstanding contribution to Scotland's top flight. 

f**k off you c**t. 

Those clubs are upstanding members of the Scottish football establishment. You are not. 

17 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

f**k off you c**t. 

:lol: and to think I wanted you to stay up.

f**k you you sister shagging, weird talking fucking crofters.

5aedef00409d5_giphy(13).gif.ea3cd6768e3632dfc5bf0e913ff24b2b.gif

Just now, CountyFan said:

Older doesn't mean more worthy. 

You're just a successful Gretna. Once old man McGregor pops off you'll realise the past few years have been your glory days

County is a good day out. If you've got cash to spare, in the mood of getting steaming and have about 6 hours free and can accept usually getting a bad result.

Other than that, they provide nothing and there are plenty better, shorter days out in the league anyways.

Get rid.

I for one think it's marvellous that no mark southern clubs within spitting distance of each other close ranks to avoid a long trip and inevitable pumping. 

If you genuinely believe that highland teams 'bring nothing to the league' then you deserve your lives of abject misery and central belt tap water. 

37 minutes ago, StuartTaylor said:

Surely you'll miss our pies?

image.jpeg.fe262a9d3f21bf9e3f84f057099ccbb7.jpeg

But anyway, we're in the playoffs now, pretty much guaranteed.  I look forward to one of two outcomes.  A very, very nervy but ultimately successful battle with Livingston, or getting bodied by Dundee United.  Oh the shame.

18 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

I for one think it's marvellous that no mark southern clubs within spitting distance of each other close ranks to avoid a long trip and inevitable pumping. 

If you genuinely believe that highland teams 'bring nothing to the league' then you deserve your lives of abject misery and central belt tap water. 

What do you bring? Serious question.

ETA: Because it's certainly not a good away support or an atmosphere. #AMIRITE!?

20 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

County, easily better club and fans than Partick  ‘ We are  not Celtic or Rangers’, Thistle  - coz that is all they offer.

And that is not mentioning Accies.  They offer even less. Maybe an easy to get to away day, that is it though.

I hope ( albeit forlornly) you stay up, rather then the afore mentioned clubs.

8 minutes ago, forameus said:

image.jpeg.fe262a9d3f21bf9e3f84f057099ccbb7.jpeg

But anyway, we're in the playoffs now, pretty much guaranteed.  I look forward to one of two outcomes.  A very, very nervy but ultimately successful battle with Livingston, or getting bodied by Dundee United.  Oh the shame.

We're not bodying anyone.

It will be two dreadful games between us and Livi, and then 2 more dreadful games in the final, regardless of who is in there.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What do you bring? Serious question.

Much like Dundee (and Accies, and Thistle, and whoever else), County bring f**k all to the league expect making up the numbers. We float around in the bottom six, occasionally venturing into the top six, then bobbing around the bottom six again. You could relegate all of the bottom four and not miss anything.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

We're not bodying anyone.

It will be two dreadful games between us and Livi, and then 2 more dreadful games in the final, regardless of who is in there.

A mental bodying, if not a literal one.  We're not very good when the odds are stacked against us, but we save up the most hilarious performances for when we're playing teams we should probably beat.

2 minutes ago, yoda said:

Much like Dundee (and Accies, and Thistle, and whoever else), County bring f**k all to the league expect making up the numbers. We float around in the bottom six, occasionally venturing into the top six, then bobbing around the bottom six again. You could relegate all of the bottom four and not miss anything.

No, not at all like the rest (Accies excepted)

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I usually find that the P&B favourite trope of 'bring nothing to the league' means 'don't have a lot of people attending your matches'.

I'd suggest it's not an exaggeration to say that a large percentage of posters on here would genuinely like to see the 12 best supported clubs compete year after year in closed shop top division.

This might shock some people, but Ross County would not be miles away from a top 12 'best supported clubs' league. We are genuinely, honestly, legitimately here to stay which generates seethe amongst others. No idea why. 

6 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

This might shock some people, but Ross County would not be miles away from a top 12 'best supported clubs' league. We are genuinely, honestly, legitimately here to stay which generates seethe amongst others. No idea why. 

Have you seen the league table?!

Archived