The Relegation Battle

The Relegation Battle  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The sneering at teams with a small fanbase doesn't sit well with me. I've seen us take some terrible numbers through to some away games. Teams are where they are on merit. 
Wishing Accies or County relegation on the basis of having small travelling support is a bit silly anyhow considering they're likely to be replaced by Livingston. 

Agree with this. We've had some cracking rivalries with these teams in the first division so not sure you can say they don't bring anything to football.

I wouldn't normally care about who goes down tbh as long as it's not us, but Thistle is by far my favourite away day so I'd like them to stay up. That means it's County and Accies in the bottom 2 for me.

I would also like to see Rodgers meltdown.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Holier than though attitude of the fans. The fact most or you hate us. That’s enough.

:lol: surely not. I'm not sure if I actually know anyone who hates Dundee fc. Having worked with many Dees and Dabs I certainly dislike individuals but the whole city or club? Na.

[emoji38] surely not. I'm not sure if I actually know anyone who hates Dundee fc. Having worked with many Dees and Dabs I certainly dislike individuals but the whole city or club? Na.

The main song for the St Johnstone fanbase is 'We Hate Dundee'

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

The main song for the St Johnstone fanbase is 'We Hate Dundee'

Never sung it. It's like a playground song. Fucking hate all this Saintees shite too, it's the Saints always has been, always will be. It's like they want to turn us into the fucking Dabs.

The sneering at teams with a small fanbase doesn't sit well with me. I've seen us take some terrible numbers through to some away games. Teams are where they are on merit. 
Wishing Accies or County relegation on the basis of having small travelling support is a bit silly anyhow considering they're likely to be replaced by Livingston. 

It's not the small fanbase but the fact that they are just a rich man's plaything.

The teams I have wanted to see go down in no particular order were United, St Mirren, the Fermers and Hamilton. So 2 down so far. The rest I couldn’t care less about but I had a great day at Hospo in Dingwall earlier this season and would do that again for sure. County are much more palatable than Inverness. However I really like Thistle so I hope they stay up.

Mine would be Rangers then Celtic then Hamilton.

Hate is not the word. 

You add nothing to this league.

Easy for you to say to be fair, considering you have completely spunked all over us every time we’ve played this season. Oh wait...

SpoilerIMG_2323.thumb.jpg.8335819997d3e2820e78eb6ff24af239.jpg

Conceded 4 to Owen Coyle’s Ross County. Away and take yer face for a shite big ‘in.

6 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Easy for you to say to be fair, considering you have completely spunked all over us every time we’ve played this season. Oh wait...

SpoilerIMG_2323.thumb.jpg.8335819997d3e2820e78eb6ff24af239.jpg

Conceded 4 to Owen Coyle’s Ross County. Away and take yer face for a shite big ‘in.

Rather be 6 points clear of the play-off spot, than at the foot:lol:

It makes a refreshing change for us that we are not involved in the relegation fight this year.

I hope Partick stay up, always a good day out and there is a bit of an edge in the games between us. Other than that I'm not overly fussed who goes down but if I had to choose it would be Hamilton. Shit pubs, shit pies and I'm Roger.

A couple more days out in Glorious Edinburgh though Girth.
Fucking fantastic.

True BUT that club just seem completely hollow to me.

33 minutes ago, Girth said:

Remember guys whoever goes down could be replaced by the yellow franchise Livingston- be careful what you wish for.

Thank you.

Dayglo yellow >>> Dayglo Orange

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Remember guys whoever goes down could be replaced by the yellow franchise Livingston- be careful what you wish for.

Thank you.

Get cheap mini rolls right next to their stadium 

Archived