The Relegation Battle

The Relegation Battle  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mod has just swept everything Fifespud said under the carpet.

He might or might not have deleted what he said but me and Accies1874’s quotation with what he said has mysteriously disappeared.

Surely that has to be worth a warning point or something?

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

A mod has just swept everything Fifespud said under the carpet.

He might or might not have deleted what he said but me and Accies1874’s quotation with what he said has mysteriously disappeared.

Surely that has to be worth a warning point or something?

What did he say? I'm not trying to goad you into saying it or anything, I just missed it. Star it out or rhyme it if you like, I'm curious as to what's gone on here.

What did he say? I'm not trying to goad you into saying it or anything, I just missed it. Star it out or rhyme it if you like, I'm curious as to what's gone on here.

I said I was 20 when referring to my age. (Think that post is still up)
Then someone cracked a joke about that number being my IQ. (Harmless dig)

Then Fifespud replied sarcastically saying ‘Chromosomes?’ Intending that number was the amount of Chromosomes I had. Which I believe to be a joke that is offensive to people with Down syndrome who do actually have an abnormal amount of chromosomes which has such a consequential and unfortunate impact on their lives.

Make of that what you will although this post may get removed.

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

Then Fifespud replied sarcastically saying ‘Chromosomes?’ Intending that number was the amount of Chromosomes I had. Which I believe to be a joke that is offensive to people with Down syndrome who do actually have an abnormal amount of chromosomes which has such a consequential and unfortunate impact on their lives.

Yeah that's pretty shitty.

Yeah that's pretty shitty.

Hardly surprising he’s got previous for being a grade A walloper. Even other Dundee fans are embarrassed by him and they actively endorse NDD.

Remember when one of the mods took the huff and banned NDD and deleted the big Dundee thread?

Well we were told at that time that deleted threads were just gone forever but by the looks of things this deleted Partick thread has been recovered (based on comments on this thread, I haven’t ventured into the match thread yet).

Think there may be some lies being told on this great site.

Remember when one of the mods took the huff and banned NDD and deleted the big Dundee thread?

Well we were told at that time that deleted threads were just gone forever but by the looks of things this deleted Partick thread has been recovered (based on comments on this thread, I haven’t ventured into the match thread yet).

P&B constitution.

Need it badly.

Yeah that was Radford, but the seethe it induced from the Dundee fans was more than worth it. [emoji23]

Think he permanently erased it from the system though, so it couldn’t be brought back.

3 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

The mod sweeping it away is almost as embarrassing as his comments.

Archived