The Relegation Battle

The Relegation Battle  

374 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

If I was a Saints fan I'd be worried. Normally looking for a top six finish, it seems the arse has fallen out of their boat. They're no longer solid, and the other teams in this annual dogfight are all hardened to it.

Feels like only yesterday I heard some saying Tommy Wright would be a great choice for Scotland manager :blink:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Have you used that pea you use as a brain ?

The reason I ask is because going around picking a fight with everyone in sight either means you're thick as toast or an out-of-touch old fart with no idea how to converse online. I was going to be charitable and assume the latter.

16 hours ago, WellView said:

Accies are in a bad way on and off the park.   Ross County might pull another great escape but I feel the other clubs above them will grind them down.  I can't see any team in the championship that will be able to handle the scandalous play-off schedule then take on a rested and motivated premier league and beat them. 

It would be fairer to just have a play-off between the second bottom team and the team that finishes second in the championship. 

Why would the Premiership team be rested?  The first leg of the play-off final is in the midweek after the final Premiership fixture.

Just now, nsr said:

The reason I ask is because going around picking a fight with everyone in sight either means you're thick as toast or an out-of-touch old fart with no idea how to converse online. I was going to be charitable and assume the latter.

Ok dad observed and noted your post your point being what exactly ?

9 minutes ago, nsr said:

He's just thick as f**k tbh. 

2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Ok dad observed and noted your post your point being what exactly ?

My point being stop clogging up the discussion with tit for tat insults. PM someone if you want to insult them.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Why would the Premiership team be rested?  The first leg of the play-off final is in the midweek after the final Premiership fixture.

Hallelujah  someone with sense, correct as the Premiership's last fixture of the 38 game season is played within a time-frame of 24 hrs as the championship play off fixture to determine who plays second bottom in Premiership. Posters on here post what they recall to be true rather than what is factually true, the current play-off set up is not perfect but I think it's possibly the best available.

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

My point being stop clogging up the discussion with tit for tat insults. PM someone if you want to insult them.

Exactly when did you become my appointed guardian now unless you have something worthwhile to say f*** up.

9 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Exactly when did you become my appointed guardian now unless you have something worthwhile to say f*** up.

Just trying to do you a favour and help you settle in, but if you'd rather be a laughingstock, no skin off my nose.

2 minutes ago, nsr said:

Just trying to do you a favour and help you settle in, but if you'd rather be a laughingstock, no skin off my nose.

The laughing stock are the imbeciles who post fantasy posts about me being a *** I believe you have also chosen to follow the little sheep who can't determine in their own minds what is actually factual.Sorry if like me you find the tedious tit for tat replies tedious but until the cretins stop labelling me a *** or a supporter of that vile club, then I shall continue to react the way I do.

6 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

The laughing stock are the imbeciles who post fantasy posts about me being a *** I believe you have also chosen to follow the little sheep who can't determine in their own minds what is actually factual.Sorry if like me you find the tedious tit for tat replies tedious but until the cretins stop labelling me a *** or a supporter of that vile club, then I shall continue to react the way I do.

Shut the f**k up. *** boy.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

You were talking pish well before everyone found out you were a ***.

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

Feels like only yesterday I heard some saying Tommy Wright would be a great choice for Scotland manager :blink:

You've cottoned on to our cunning plan. We've been utterly dreadful since O'Neill was approached for the Scottish job. It's not a coincidence.. 

20 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Archived