Raith Rovers v Airdrie

21 minutes ago, rw89 said:

Yup. We've not actually lost a league game at home since we sacked Gary Locke a year ago....

Away win then....

Has to end sometime; and what better way to end it when we are trying tp consolidate our lead at the top....

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m heading up to Kirkcaldy for the first time in a number of years. Not sure I fancy our chances and Furtado will probably score against us but I’m enjoying the feel good factor with the new board, new signings and getting the management team signed up. Don’t go to many away but looking forward to tomorrow. I’ve seen a few Airdrie victories up there over the years fingers crossed for another.

No real insight into our line up as I don't know if defenders Higgins and McGregor are fit.

If I was lining the team up, and thankfully I'm not, I'd be wary of Willis's free role off the front and stick someone on him. 

Last week we seemed much more settled with O'Neill at RB.   I didn't see much of Ross Brown (who replaced Watt), seemed like he needed the game.    The re-introduction of Fry added a much needed injection to our midfield of passing and mobility in there, though I'm not sure left wing is his best option.

I'd love to see us go all out 433 and go for it, not sure we're confident enough yet.

Think we may start with the same back 4.   We now have RBrown, Cairns, Watt and McIntosh for 2 CM positions, and possibly Fry and Stewart too.

Carrick and Duffy seem like stick ons  to start either as a pair or with Carrick deeper or wider.   Which other 2 support behind or wide?   Stewart, Hastie, Fry, Russell or Brown?

I could see us starting with the same team as last week...

Rohan

O'Neill Brownlie McDonald Edwards

Stewart RBrown Cairns Fry

Carrick and Duffy

But could think we may have an alternative 433 to switch to with a couple  of subs if it isnt happening...

Rohan

Oneill Brownlie mcdonald edwards

Cairns R Brown

Carrick

Russell Duffy Hastie

No real insight into our line up as I don't know if defenders Higgins and McGregor are fit.
If I was lining the team up, and thankfully I'm not, I'd be wary of Willis's free role off the front and stick someone on him. 
Last week we seemed much more settled with O'Neill at RB.   I didn't see much of Ross Brown (who replaced Watt), seemed like he needed the game.    The re-introduction of Fry added a much needed injection to our midfield of passing and mobility in there, though I'm not sure left wing is his best option.
I'd love to see us go all out 433 and go for it, not sure we're confident enough yet.
Think we may start with the same back 4.   We now have RBrown, Cairns, Watt and McIntosh for 2 CM positions, and possibly Fry and Stewart too.
Carrick and Duffy seem like stick ons  to start either as a pair or with Carrick deeper or wider.   Which other 2 support behind or wide?   Stewart, Hastie, Fry, Russell or Brown?
Rohan
Carrick and Duffy
But could think we may have an alternative 433 to switch to with a couple  of subs if it isnt happening...
Rohan
Cairns R Brown
Carrick
Russell Duffy Hastie

Is Conroy injured or just out of the picture?

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
2 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:
Rohan
Carrick and Duffy
Rohan
Cairns R Brown
Carrick
Russell Duffy Hastie

Is Conroy injured or just out of the picture?

Injured

Archived