Stranraer vs Arbroath

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ThePoohBear said:

Who do you blame then? This will be good....

Who he blames is something that he's made fairly clear along the way.  You clearly haven't caught on yet.

However, right now, the successive score lines seem to say that the wheels have come off the wagon.

The manager is responsible for team selection.  And we're getting tanked.  

4 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Who he blames is something that he's made fairly clear along the way.  You clearly haven't caught on yet.

However, right now, the successive score lines seem to say that the wheels have come off the wagon.

The manager is responsible for team selection.  And we're getting tanked.  

Seemed to be fine when we were winning. Now they we have had defeats the finances come back out the wood work. 

Get over it. 

Manager can only pick the team with the sqaud available just like other week when we won. 

1 hour ago, ThePoohBear said:

Very poor from the stranraer fans booing Wallace as he went off. Think some people forget we got £3k for him and him off the wage bill. Idiots. 

Wallace is possibly the snake that went to the press so probably best to boo him just in case.

Do Stranraer put any highlights up? I’m interested to see their goal. Firstly its a stunning strike from the boy, not going to see many better than that this season but I thought it looked as if Gav was fouled just before it. The Stranraer boy looked like he had 2 hands on him and pulled him back as they tussled for the ball.

Things can only get better with Mikey McKenna :wub: Good to see him doing well given the Arbroath fans in our thread back in January declaring he wouldn't get a game.

Just said he wouldn’t be one of our best players.

Got a hard time from a few after his first two games but I thought he done fine in both, then pops up with a goal and a very good performance from what I’ve heard after a few were wanting him dropped.

I like the look of him anyway.

52 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Things can only get better with Mikey McKenna :wub: Good to see him doing well given the Arbroath fans in our thread back in January declaring he wouldn't get a game.

The main talking point after his goal last night was the beautiful smell emulating from his hair when he jumped into the fans to celebrate. :D 

I have to say, with the addition of McKenna in January I think it's safe to say we have the most handsome team in this division without a shadow of a doubt. If Davie Gold, Mikey McKenna and Mark Whatley weren't such #ballers they'd definitely be able to make a living out of modelling. Our football might be average, but our beauty is there for all to see :wub:

Worth noting from an Arbroath point of view, although we obviously had far more going forward with our proper wingers on the park, Swankie also really stepped up and was superb in my opinion,  one of his best games since he came back to the club. I don't particularly like him in midfield, and I feel he hasn't offered near what he should be for us this season so far but last night he put in a great performance. Not just the usual few good passes and creating a bit of space for himself etc. he really got stuck in and was winning 60/40s as well as doing a lot of work in the midfield area, tracking right back and also popping up in the opposition box. Up until now it's been very debatable if he is deserving of a place in the starting 11 but if he can continue playing like that until the end of the season he will definitely deserve his place  and will contribute every week, so hopefully it's a show of things to come over the next few months from him.

Really there wasn't anyone for us who didn't have a good game yesterday, such a difference to the Alloa game. Against Alloa no-one really performed, last night everyone performed. I really hope we can continue to push on and play the way we did last night over the next few weeks, and if we do we're absolutely guaranteed a place off place.

Worth noting from an Arbroath point of view, although we obviously had far more going forward with our proper wingers on the park, Swankie also really stepped up and was superb in my opinion,  one of his best games since he came back to the club. I don't particularly like him in midfield, and I feel he hasn't offered near what he should be for us this season so far but last night he put in a great performance. Not just the usual few good passes and creating a bit of space for himself etc. he really got stuck in and was winning 60/40s as well as doing a lot of work in the midfield area, tracking right back and also popping up in the opposition box. Up until now it's been very debatable if he is deserving of a place in the starting 11 but if he can continue playing like that until the end of the season he will definitely deserve his place  and will contribute every week, so hopefully it's a show of things to come over the next few months from him.

Great hearing that.

Will there be highlights for this?Sure I seen someone recording in the stand

Spoke to our photographer at HT and he said the guy films the full 90 for the Stranraer management team to watch back. Unsure if they make highlights out of it

We did make highlights or just the goals until a couple of weeks ago. However one of our media team has just given up the uploading of the goals to dropbox. Where on e of our other media guys then created the facebook and youtube clips.
So at the moment there is nobody living in stranraer getting the sd card from the cameraman to upload.
Myself and george live in glasgow and ayrshire respectively so there is a big problem. Bit of a shame. I created Bluestv years ago then stranraerfc.tv and now our Youtube Channel StranraerFCtv.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk1aOSx-6my5UbXbDXRDMRw

Archived