Stranraer vs Arbroath

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm heading down again for this one. Last time our big win flattered us and Stranraer looked really good at Gayfield. Since then they've lost some key players including Ryan Wallace but have still pulled off some good results. Given our strong squad and away form I fancy another win. Wallace and Macintosh to start, please!

I noticed swankie came off early on saturday, injured?

Aye. Looked like he picked up a knock in a 50/50 challenge minutes before he set up Omar for the goal. What I should have said in my previous comment was same XI that played majority of game vs Albion

2 hours ago, Dynamo 2013 said:

Did Arbroath not lose the last time they played Stranraer?

Yes they did, I was referring to the last time down in Stranraer which I thought was obvious, clearly some people need more guidance. 

Dick Campbell’s tactics and formation cost us that game.....but shhhhhh

Dick Campbell’s tactics and formation have us as the current League 2 Champions, with unbelievable away form, and currently the best part time side in the bottom 2 divisions and the form team in the league currently

But just you bring up a 2-1 defeat to Stranraer a few months back to criticise his tactics and formation [emoji23]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dick Campbell’s tactics and formation have us as the current League 2 Champions, with unbelievable away form, and currently the best part time side in the bottom 2 divisions and the form team in the league currently

But just you bring up a 2-1 defeat to Stranraer a few months back to criticise his tactics and formation [emoji23]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There he is. Celtic’s biggest fan

Anyway, if we win this we go 5 clear of Stranraer in 5th with two games in hand over them too. Could be massive

Hutton

Little
ToB
Hammy

Martin

Gold
Whatley
McKenna
Kader

McIntosh
Wallace

For me. Assuming Swankie isn’t fit, I love Bobby Linn and DD but Gold and Omar were too good last week to drop either of them.

They seem to have a lot of young guys in the team at the moment so hopefully we can go there and make it 7 unbeaten in the league for the year. 3 points would be brilliant, imagine Alloa will beat Forfar so need to try keep ahead of them.

Hopefully last weeks 'bad day at the office' is behind us and we can get back to winning ways. 

Will be very tough as Arbroath are a very good footballing team. 

Hope wallace gets a good reception on saturday also. Even tho he was only with us for a short period he gave us 100% and a few goals. 

Think that dykes and woods will be dropped. Would like to see lyons start. 

Archived