Phrases that scream a***hole

1 minute ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

So essentially Health and Safety is 90% legal damage limitation. Aye?  (just made that figure up by the way, but seems to be the way things are going).

Insurance companies take the piss, but actual H&S rules and recommendations are worth paying attention to, loads of lives and limbs are still being saved.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Insurance companies take the piss, but actual H&S rules and recommendations are worth paying attention to, loads of lives and limbs are still being saved.

Don't disagree with you. Just don't like the control insurance companies have over employers. Litigation (or threat of it) seems to be the number one priority of employers nowadays. 

"Edinburgh" when referring to the Scottish League Division 2 team who currently share Ainslie Park with Spartans. It's "City". 

Edinburgh are a rugby team and therefore likely to be referred to by braying Tory arseholes who went to private schools. 

"Edinburgh" when referring to the Scottish League Division 2 team who currently share Ainslie Park with Spartans. It's "City". 
Edinburgh are a rugby team and therefore likely to be referred to by braying Tory arseholes who went to private schools. 

Meh.

Do you say Brechin City every time you talk about them or Forfar Athletic everytime you talk about them?

Surely no

6 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Meh.

Do you say Brechin City every time you talk about them or Forfar Athletic everytime you talk about them?

Surely no

I agree, but don't let me catch you calling your 2nd team Dundee! 

Meh.

Surely no

Not even Scotland's biggest club call us City. All tickets for our recent cup clash had 'Celtic FC V Brechin FC' on them.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Not even Scotland's biggest club call us City. All tickets for our recent cup clash had 'Celtic FC V Brechin FC' on them.

As the saying goes "Pay minimum wage, get illiterate EastEnd scrotes".

On 06/02/2018 at 20:12, MEADOWXI said:

Thank you for proving my point

I voted yes.
I believe Scotland needs independence

I do not believe we will get a United and progressive independence if we abuse those that disagree with us.

Win by argument not abuse.

That stands with reasonable people.  Arseholes are a different story - see Question Time thread re Brexit morons