Phrases that scream a***hole

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I fucking hate it when discussion about an outright arsehole is met by someone saying "well hes never done anything to me".

f**k off you selfish c**t.

I dunno, in working life I’ve found that there are lots of people willing to hate a person because a group hates them without having any regard to their own experience of that person. I tend to go against that and probably annoy such people with the “I’ve always found them to be alright” chat.

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

“How’re ye diddling”

“This’ll make you laugh”

” Hello, I’m James Corden”

The answer to "How're ye diddling" is "Well bloody sod you then" for those who remember Bobby Chariot 

“I’m sorry if I offended you”, or similar.

’I’m sorry if’ seems to be being used more by people trying to save face and pride after a moronic act or statement - it is not an adequate apology and is just another way of passing blame onto someone else.

People who use the phrase Pal, son or bud  (delete as appropriate) at the end of a sentence when sepaking to someone of a similar age

Couple of other ones:
Well actually,
With all due respect,
It's a yes or no question (when it often isn't; see Limmy's sketch about it)
The use of the GB/England flag emoji in a twitter bio 

52 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

“I’m sorry if I offended you”, or similar.

’I’m sorry if’ seems to be being used more by people trying to save face and pride after a moronic act or statement - it is not an adequate apology and is just another way of passing blame onto someone else.

See also "I'm sorry if anyone was offended."

In other words, I'm not sorry for saying or doing what I did. Just sorry not sorry if you're offended because that's your problem. 

1 hour ago, Albertlegend said:

"I just say it I like is" 

No your just a rude bitch with no filter! 

Especially as the toerags who trot out that line are always the first to get their panties in a wad when someone tells them how it is.

9 hours ago, The OP said:

I dunno, in working life I’ve found that there are lots of people willing to hate a person because a group hates them without having any regard to their own experience of that person. I tend to go against that and probably annoy such people with the “I’ve always found them to be alright” chat.

There's a guy in my work that everyone hates, mostly because he doesn't give a f**k. I think I'm the only person who thinks he's alright and it's for the exact same reason.