Sign in to follow this  
Wishaw Secretary

Wishaw Juniors F.C. - Manager

Wishaw Juniors F.C. are seeking to appoint a new manager to build on and continue the work of taking the club forward.  Interested persons are invited to submit their C.V. to [email protected] or phone Alex Young  on 07711932170 for an informal chat.

Strange 1 as to be fair Mr Brogans record there has been very good? I have heard that the players etc haven’t been paid in a good while. As for John Mckeown he is doing a great job coaching at CRFC just now. I’m very certain a bigger job (no disrespect) will come along in the summer for him as he really is first class. Talk is a number of Wishaw players are on there way to Kilsyth in the summer so may be a hard task unless Chris (another very good young manager) could be persuaded back. 

One of the favourites to win the league and still in the Scottish. A bit surprised about this to be honest as Wishaw doing really well under John Brogan. Heard a wee rumour earlier tonight that Lanark Utd manager has gone as well.

1 minute ago, GAVT67 said:

One of the favourites to win the league and still in the Scottish. A bit surprised about this to be honest as Wishaw doing really well under John Brogan. Heard a wee rumour earlier tonight that Lanark Utd manager has gone as well.

Yes replaced by slater ex Carluke. Shocking decision to be honest.

11 hours ago, dk81130 said:

Strange 1 as to be fair Mr Brogans record there has been very good? I have heard that the players etc haven’t been paid in a good while. As for John Mckeown he is doing a great job coaching at CRFC just now. I’m very certain a bigger job (no disrespect) will come along in the summer for him as he really is first class. Talk is a number of Wishaw players are on there way to Kilsyth in the summer so may be a hard task unless Chris (another very good young manager) could be persuaded back. 

I can assure you that the players have always been paid and on time. Also, having spoke to most of the team personally, I also know that none have decided on what they are doing next season. I really wonder where you get your information from!

16 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

Chris mackie or maybe david brolly and Colin smith might be in for a shout

:blink::lol:.

Yes  James big Chris been helping out coaching were he  has done brilliant.players loved the training.also very good speaker.in dressing  room

1 hour ago, cotter said:

Yes  James big Chris been helping out coaching were he  has done brilliant.players loved the training.also very good speaker.in dressing  room

Iv heard through the grapevine that no body wants the thorniwood job. They cant offer money to players and they are sitting stone deed last in the league. 

22 minutes ago, TheFatKeeper said:

Iv heard through the grapevine that no body wants the thorniwood job. They cant offer money to players and they are sitting stone deed last in the league. 

You still high on the glue from the weekend chunk?

Nobody wants it but they have a management team in place? Surely I'm missing the punchline here ?

11 hours ago, Disco30 said:

Nobody wants it but they have a management team in place? Surely I'm missing the punchline here ?

No from me mate i was just having an Input. 

No from me mate i was just having an Input. 

You do know they have a new manager though No?

Just now, Disco30 said:

You do know they have a new manager though No?

Aye a found that out yesterday. After a seen this a spoke to a mate who knew about it. Old arthurlie manager or something. 

James McKenna is the thorniewood manager. From what I'm led to believe the ex arthurlie manager you speak of would be Chris Mackie who is a coach there. Although seems to be tipped for the vacant wishaw job. Hope that clears things up a bit sir.