Fluid Fans?

The term fluid is used often in contemporary language to describe the changing aspects of gender and style among other things. Would it be appropriate to describe the much lauded Pollok home support as fluid? I ask this as it would appear, certainly on Saturday, that a sizable percentage were conspicuous by their absence. Could it be that when another fairly prominent team from the Southside, that play at a higher level, are hosting some of the Lok Army become fluid, their colours and allegiance changing with the apparent ease of a chameleon?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

The term fluid is used often in contemporary language to describe the changing aspects of gender and style among other things. Would it be appropriate to describe the much lauded Pollok home support as fluid? I ask this as it would appear, certainly on Saturday, that a sizable percentage were conspicuous by their absence. Could it be that when another fairly prominent team from the Southside, that play at a higher level, are hosting some of the Lok Army become fluid, their colours and allegiance changing with the apparent ease of a chameleon?

As much as I like your fishing trip, I do need this decifered as to what your actually saying. Is it another isa special we have the biggest support pish.

33 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Perhaps they save themselves for the visit of big teams? 

37 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

As much as I like your fishing trip, I do need this decifered as to what your actually saying. Is it another isa special we have the biggest support pish.

Kenny, we all know that you would rather have your eyes gouged out with a blunt spoon, whilst simultaneously having your testicles gripped squeezed and twisted using pliers rendered red hot in a blacksmiths fire, than admit anything positive about Talbot. Observer unlike your good self who can assess impartially know the virtues of the Talbot support. However, that is not my point. I just wonder what percentage of the Pollok home gate is adversely affected by one half of the Old Firm if they are also at home.

56 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Kenny, we all know that you would rather have your eyes gouged out with a blunt spoon, whilst simultaneously having your testicles gripped squeezed and twisted using pliers rendered red hot in a blacksmiths fire, than admit anything positive about Talbot. Observer unlike your good self who can assess impartially know the virtues of the Talbot support. However, that is not my point. I just wonder what percentage of the Pollok home gate is adversely affected by one half of the Old Firm if they are also at home.

That's all you needed to say Isa

1 hour ago, lokforever said:

730 compared to 1,125 against Arthurlie last month

As a matter of interest, where were the team that hails in the big stadium in Govan playing that day?

9 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

George RR Martin's gonny be all over this,Isa.  :huh:

Archived