When someone asks you who your big team is......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m starting to wonder whether Dindy and this Nastro are working in cahoots to see who can create the worst threads on here.

Head says Dindy, heart says Nastro..

*awaits don’t know you are but thanks anyway type response*

The issue is not that I don’t know who you are....I believe you may have posted under a different name before but you Hibees all kind of merge into one. At the same time though I like you because Hibs are undoubtedly the top bois in #W38. Absolute slayers of Newco.

No the issue is that I have no idea who Nastro is. I’ve saw him posting before but it’s all had zero impact on me. What team does he support? Where is he from? What are his political views? Nobody gives a f**k about him (apart from you).

9 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

The issue is not that I don’t know who you are....I believe you may have posted under a different name before but you Hibees all kind of merge into one. At the same time though I like you because Hibs are undoubtedly the top bois in #W38. Absolute slayers of Newco.

No the issue is that I have no idea who Nastro is. I’ve saw him posting before but it’s all had zero impact on me. What team does he support? Where is he from? What are his political views? Nobody gives a f**k about him (apart from you).

Hearts.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

St Johnstone are my big team

Everyone knows that normally i'm derry'd oot ma nut.

They are in #W38 mate.  Who is your real big team from #TB4?

Archived