Hill Street Blues

pittsburgh phil

"too young to remember it first time round" :(

Seasons 1 - 4 are magnificent TV, the last couple of years there is a drop off in quality but its still above average fare.

Howard Hunter is da bomb!!

A previous observation of mine.

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:09, Zen Archer said:

One of the biggest laughs in that show was when Grace Gardener the nymphomaniac girlfriend of Sgt. Phil Esterhaus was quizzed by the Sergeant  about where the leather sheets came from.

Grace replied 'they were a thank you gift from the Green Bay Packers' Sgt. Phil looked aghast only to be reassured by Grace, 'relax it was only the defensive line unit'

My mother's favourite TV show, ever. I probably ought to get around to watching it before she kicks off and can't talk to her about it.

There was even a belated computer game, for those interested in such things. Doesn't exactly look like the most straightforward of things to play  :unsure:

I used to enjoy Hill Street Blues.

LA Law was another series I enjoyed, although it was totally different from Hill Street Blues.

And what was the other series that Andy Spizowic (spelling :lol:) was in?

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I used to enjoy Hill Street Blues.

LA Law was another series I enjoyed, although it was totally different from Hill Street Blues.

And what was the other series that Andy Spizowic (spelling :lol:) was in?

Dennis Franz played Andy Sipowicz in NYPD Blue.

He played Lt. Norman Buntz in HSB but appeared in some earlier programmes as Det. Sal Benedetto

• 2 weeks later...

Archived