Queens v Morton

12 hours ago, IainMorton said:

I’m  sure if someone like De Gea made a save like that, Sky Sports News would be showing it every hour for a week!

If someone like Aguero took the shot it would be shown all month!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, it was all a bit unorthodox. 

I suppose that the linesman did do us an unnecessary favour there.  It's really our own fault if we wish to celebrate a goal that's not been given, on account of not being a goal.

We didn't treat him like he'd done us a favour though.  

It is a pity that his help wasn’t more obvious at the time and the Morton fans could have joined in the booing.

20 hours ago, Steeplechat said:

Have you still a soft spot for Queens Alibi ?

Yes, like to see them do well, unless it's to the detriment of Morton of course.  My daughter has actually signed for  Queens U15s Girls team recently and I've started helping with the coaching (very much at the apprentice stage but learning from some excellent coaches who actually know what they are doing).  My daughter was one of the ball girls on Saturday, wearing her Ton top under her Queens Girls trackie top.  Had a great time, right in front of the Ton fans, and got to kick the ball around with Mikey Doyle which made her day.  I also go to the so-called  walking football at the Arena on a Monday ("walking" is a bit of a misnomer, more like running at moderate pace).  The club is a great community asset.  Always like to see Morton give them a doing though.

Archived