Queens v Morton

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the best I've seen us play in a while. Morton look like they can trouble us though.

That first half display, and in particular the goal, is why I get so annoyed with GN's approach to games. We're clearly capable of playing good football so get the long ball to f**k.

I think it’s a cultural thing at this level, maybe even in this country as a whole. We look great when we get the ball on the deck and pass it, and that style of play is far more suited to our players’ physical attributes. Despite these glaringly obvious facts, we’ve become accustomed to watching long diagonals played for Gary Oliver or Tiffoney to try and compete for. Baffling, and incredibly frustrating.

Deserved lead I would say. Limited Morton to set pieces which is still a concern given our defending of them.

Jacobs return is welcome and the much maligned Rankin is playing far better as a result. Thomas has been a threat but lacked a final ball. Dykes and Fergusson putting in a shift. Dobbie majestic as always.

Can't believe neither official gave that. I'm not going to get into a seething mess until the replay confirms it but at first glance from my angle the ball actually hit the net [emoji38]

Take a bow the muppet who threw a coin at Dobbie as well.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Can't believe neither official gave that. I'm not going to get into a seething mess until the replay confirms it but at first glance from my angle the ball actually hit the net emoji38.png

Dont think it hit the net but its at least a foot over for me.  Awful from the officials.

Dont think it hit the net but its at least a foot over for me.  Awful from the officials.

I'm cautious of losing my shit until the replays but I thought something hit the net. The sun in my eyes makes me doubt myself slightly though. Still thought it looked well over from here.

Archived