Queens v Morton

A half fit Jacobs probably offers more than Rankin at the moment.  If he's trained this week throw him in.  Marshall we can be more cautious with as we have plenty of other options at left-back.

Leighfield

Rooney Fordyce Brownlie Mercer

Thomas Thomson Jacobs Beerman

Dobbie

Dykes

I fancy a score draw in this one, but in reality it could be literally anything.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Colkitto said:

Duffy obviously utilising the squad a bit  - which is absolutely the right thing to do

Dropping your main playmaker bang in form and fitness is not the right thing to do. This is a 6 pointer.

Just now, IainMorton said:

I thought Russell was replacing Tiffoney on the left of midfield, and McHugh replacing Tidser on the right.

It will likely be Russell replacing Tidser in midfield with Ross going to the right. Tiffoney has been up front so McHugh straight swap.

7 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Dropping your main playmaker bang in form and fitness is not the right thing to do. This is a 6 pointer.

Wouldn't say he was bang in form. He had a good game in the last game against Dumbarton. The previous game  against Dunfermline he was woeful (admitted by himself that he didn't have a good game) and was rightly subbed 

41 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Wouldn't say he was bang in form. He had a good game in the last game against Dumbarton. The previous game  against Dunfermline he was woeful (admitted by himself that he didn't have a good game) and was rightly subbed 

Turns out dropping your star performer doesn't work out too well. 

Turns out dropping your star performer doesn't work out too well. 

I’m with you in being quite mystified by dropping Tidser, though I’d also contest the title of star performer. I’d say Ross/Iredale would be bigger misses right now.

That's the best I've seen us play in a while. Morton look like they can trouble us though.

That first half display, and in particular the goal, is why I get so annoyed with GN's approach to games. We're clearly capable of playing good football so get the long ball to f**k.

Archived