Partick Thistle v Rangers 6/2/18

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/02/2018 at 08:32, Blue92 said:

I think this will be a tough game as thistle have got their act together recently it seems. My main concern is our powder puff midfield, and i can also see Sammon rag dolling our CB's. I'm going to go for a hard fought 1-2 win for Sevco aka the club that rose from the ashes of our old club known as Rangers.

FTFY Walter.

A repeat of last May's smash and grab act tonight please Rangers, followed by a similar celebration as exuberant fans spill onto the pitch, then it'll be out with the popcorn to watch the P&B meltdown. "Look at they b*****ds winning and celebrating aaaaaarrrrrrrghhh". 

YATP

31 minutes ago, MJC said:

A repeat of last May's smash and grab act tonight please Rangers, followed by a similar celebration as exuberant fans spill onto the pitch, then it'll be out with the popcorn to watch the P&B meltdown. "Look at they b*****ds winning and celebrating aaaaaarrrrrrrghhh". 

YATP

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, MJC said:

YATP

Grumble, grumble, moan, etc.

Archived