Scheme team

5 hours ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Imo looked down his nose at all the boys now realised he's not got it all he's jumped ship

I wonder now if attendances at training will go up no???? ?

Just out of curiosity what is ure problem with Ryan caddis 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imo looked down his nose at all the boys now realised he's not got it all he's jumped ship
I wonder now if attendances at training will go up no???? ?
Can you give an example of when you've seen this or is this just another shitty post from someone with nothing else to do with there time ???? ?

Hes A well known bed hopper in kiLmarnock should be on jeremy Kyle no pie and bovril
No wonder boys sdont Want play for him they be afraid steal there wife

Whilst I would struggle to believe anything you type if the above is true from you then at least we’ve finally got to the bottom of what your problem is with the man.

Hes A well known bed hopper in kiLmarnock should be on jeremy Kyle no pie and bovril
Rather be a bed hopper than no be able to spell it write a sentence properly

Think Sunday Scotland scout is on crack or he's one of they big creepy fat greasy guys who sit on computers like a predator

2 hours ago, energyzone said:
3 hours ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Have you forgiven her yet?

The first Mrs Gnu ran away with my best pal................whoever he is.:whistle

My belief is this clown is a well known bed wetter who cant even right right.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] open an account to slate somebody behind a username. Only to let the mask slip and have your ulterior motive come to the fore. That's the definition of making an absolute cu*t of yourself. Well played.

20 hours ago, sunday scotland scout said:

All right I get it now.

While Ryan's taking the training, Cadlad is round at their bit shagging their Mrs.

Nae luck mate, bet your wife has a wee Cadlad photo beside her bed.

Years ago can mind Ryan playing for Fennick amateurs and ripping the piss outta boys and thought he was a bit of an erse at the time as he was far to good for that level but he was young and on here has been nothing but respectful towards every team and guys who post on his forum 

sunday scout is bang outta order with shite he posts on here 

Past few weeks cant have been easy for you Ryan but hopefully the support you've received on here will go some way to  get you through.

I don't know you personally, (seen you play mind),  but I played with your dad so know  your pedigree.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, you must have really upset this clown somewhere along the road.

Hopefully he'll now crawl back under his stone.

I think the support shown on here shows the real respect Ryan commands and deserves so idiots like Sunday Scotland’s posts are just a jealous attempt to slate a boy for whatever reason he has. As you said Hawkeye hopefully he crawls back under his stone. He’s gone very quiet ???? anyway [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

23 hours ago, energyzone said:
23 hours ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Have you forgiven her yet?

brilliant !

Archived