Scheme team

Everyday wknd it's about that diddy team from Ayrshire inside knowledge are they going to fold?????has cadlad ruined them is he too big for his own boots 

well we knew all there fixture every week let's know the inside gossip quick to see were they want to go not posted in a while let's no full truth

could caddie be next shortlees signing????? 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ignore this clown. As Dindy said, he's just a clueless and classless troll who has nothing else to do in his sad life but come on here and talk shite.

Yoda the Troll sounds just about right.

You must have really pissed him off in another life Ryan.

Just now.

NUFF SAID............................................................................................

If this is true then no not a chance it's down to ryan. He worked hard trying to improve mentality and add quality signings. For whatever reason it doesn't seem to have worked. You seem like you are taking pleasure out this tho, seems like you are mane closer to the scene that u are letting on?

One this I will agree with tho is that there is not a chance in hell u will see him at Shortlees, even for an away game

Big  marvin is the real scheme team is he not lol , might as well bite the "bullet."lol  And sign big Marvin . Will give him the option ov long ball. Hahaha

Glorious banter.....

Everyday wknd it's about that diddy team from Ayrshire inside knowledge are they going to fold?????has cadlad ruined them is he too big for his own boots 
well we knew all there fixture every week let's know the inside gossip quick to see were they want to go not posted in a while let's no full truth

could caddie be next shortlees signing????? 

The fact you've said caddis could be the next Lee's signing just proves you don't have a clue !!

Don’t want to comment too much on the “what’s happened” stuff all I will say is nothing is down to Ryan. As I said before he’s done nothing but good for the club in terms of trying to make it more professional. Training etc been really good. All I will say is the team will 100% not fold. This may upset a few of the haters on here ( Sunday Scotland) [emoji12]!!!Boys won’t allow it. Need to dig deep till end of season and re-group and go again.

54 minutes ago, THECHOPPER said:

Don’t want to comment too much on the “what’s happened” stuff all I will say is nothing is down to Ryan. As I said before he’s done nothing but good for the club in terms of trying to make it more professional. Training etc been really good. All I will say is the team will 100% not fold. This may upset a few of the haters on here ( Sunday Scotland) emoji12.png!!!Boys won’t allow it. Need to dig deep till end of season and re-group and go again.

Has Ryan caddis left the club mate.?

not trying to be nasty, but seems to me he has jumped ship , in onthanks time of need, thought he would've seen season out , chipped in along with the rest ov the boys turned things round, showing togetherness. Regarding good "opportunities ". Sure he had the same opportunities at beginning of season , but chose onthank , so to leave now , shows a weakness in him ,imo. 

Archived