Falkirk vs Brechin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did the goalie look tonight?
He didnt really have a save to make but came and got plenty of balls that Thomson probably wouldnt have I would say. Looks fairly composed.

Cant really tell too much in terms of quality from that though.

He didnt really have a save to make but came and got plenty of balls that Thomson probably wouldnt have I would say. Looks fairly composed.

There was a moment in the first half where he should have come for the ball but I suspect it was probably big game nerves...

There was a moment in the first half where he should have come for the ball but I suspect it was probably big game nerves...
Yeah bit of confusion on that one. It was his first call to action in his first game so cant be harsh on him. He comfortably caught plenty after that but far bigger tests to come

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Cheers, hate missing midweek games. Keep him there for me. 

Played the whole 2nd half in somewhere between neutral and first gear. Job done at 2-0 and when our defense contrived to give a goal away wee Loius popped up almost straight away. Fair play to Brechin though, didn't try to shitfest or timewaste like some others in this league, and tried to play on the deck  as well. Edit: It was cold 

Archived