Sunday Afternoon Leafa Div 1 - Players needed

tynie1874

Hi guys,

I've recently started helping my mates team and at the moment they aren't the greatest. I've signed and I am trying to get a couple of my mates along too. I hate to see team's fold because the quality of players they can attract due to league position during a season. Going forward I am looking to transform the team for the 2nd half of the season going into next season.

Home matches are played at Calvary park, however this may change in due course. As previously stated the guys who are currently there aren't the best however I cannot fault their effort. If you have been out injured for a long period of time and want to get back into the swing of things I am more than happy to have you come along whether it be for a couple games or sign to play out the season.

We have a game tomorrow down at Seafield, and there is space for one person to play as trialist at the moment. I am more than happy to start you in this game as long as you are not signed with any other club. If you could drop me a text or pm me on here i'll reply asap. 07724830570

Best Regards

Archived