Richard Leonard

Colkitto

I think Dick Leonard now deserves a thread of his own.

Managed to catch up with yesterday's FMQ's  and Leonards'  performance was as bad as I've ever seen.  I'm going to state he is the worst leader of Labour in Scotland since the parliament was set up.

That's quite some achievement given how new he is to the job and how poor some previous leaders were over the years.

He really is dreadful and if I was sitting behind him in parliament   I would be plotting  to have him replaced.   

I’ve zero interest in bougie sideshows like FMQs but I’ve soured on him after he decided that covering for abusers within the party is more important than solidarity with survivors. f**k him and anyone else that puts their mates before marginalised peoples.

Not sure how Scottish Labour will manage to keep up this winning streak into the 2020s and beyond. Haven't seen much from Leonard yet, but it's hard to imagine how he could be worse than Murphy or The Dug without publicly shitting himself outside a polling station after voting Conservative.

This is terrifying, but:

Gray > Lamont > Murphy > Dugdale > Leonard > ?

How in the name of purple f**k are they going to keep up this run of replacing each branch office manager with an even greater level of fuckwit? I genuinely thought we'd reached a full stop with the hilariously bad Dugdale, but Leonard is an absolute fucking brain donor and all signs point to him exceeding her utter hopelessness. How do SLab do it?

30 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

This is terrifying, but:

How in the name of purple f**k are they going to keep up this run of replacing each branch office manager with an even greater level of fuckwit? I genuinely thought we'd reached a full stop with the hilariously bad Dugdale, but Leonard is an absolute fucking brain donor and all signs point to him exceeding her utter hopelessness. How do SLab do it?

Each Labour MSP selection interview includes the question "If you were elected would you be willing to immediately become party leader".  A "No" is automatic disqualification.

16 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

This is terrifying, but:

How in the name of purple f**k are they going to keep up this run of replacing each branch office manager with an even greater level of fuckwit? 

Appointing James Kelly, I imagine.