Craig Levein

15 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Celtic fans realise Brown made comments about Levein, and then Levein was asked to respond? Not quite the obsession it's being made out to be. 

Yep the media running back and forward with he said she said shite.

I'm glad Levein isn't backing down even though it's a battle he can't win against the establishment corporate monster that is celtic.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Raphael said:

Cause you lot are super silky? Exponents of Hoofball last time you came to our place.  

I said f**k all about Hibs. Although tbf, everyone knows we play some of the best passing football in Scotland, maybe even Britain. I was merely pointing out the fact that Hearts are a team of cloggers and the patter that wee Craig is coming out with recently is all the funnier because of it.

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

I said f**k all about Hibs. Although tbf, everyone knows we play some of the best passing football in Scotland, maybe even Britain. I was merely pointing out the fact that Hearts are a team of cloggers and the patter that wee Craig is coming out with recently is all the funnier because of it.

Cloggers? 

On 04/02/2018 at 14:54, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Happyaccie, *** fans usually put Scotland as their team on P&B to fly under the radar. Just a wee tip for your future account, you filthy ***.

Its's funny how there's more Accies accounts on here than Accies season ticket holders

14 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I hope the big man tears into Celtic fans' apallingingly shite memes next.

mccringe.png

Be superb.craig-levein-hearts-copy.png?strip=all&q

Archived