Craig Levein

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why have Broonaldhino and Rodgers got Craig in such a state?

Does he have previous fir this kind of obsession? Is it his *** leanings bubbling to the surface?

^^^ has to frame everything by his own bigoted thoughts.

Ken what ? Most  c***s couldn't gives a f**k about religion or what fckn school you went to! Are they good c***s or no?

Come the revolution all religions will be banned.

You'll be first against the wall :P

^^^ has to frame everything by his own bigoted thoughts.
Ken what ? Most  c***s couldn't gives a f**k about religion or what fckn school you went to! Are they good c***s or no?
Come the revolution all religions will be banned.
You'll be first against the wall [emoji14]

What a state to get into, where have I mentioned religion?

26 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Craig Levein has turned into a right good laugh. He’s quite clearly at the wind up. His own team are absolute hammer throwers and he’s playing it rather well. 

Cause you lot are super silky? Exponents of Hoofball last time you came to our place.  

16 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Cause you lot are super silky? Exponents of Hoofball last time you came to our place.  

In fairness, Hibs look like Brazil 1970 compared with the way Hearts have played in recent times!

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

In fairness, Hibs look like Brazil 1970 compared with the way Hearts have played in recent times!

I'm not saying we aren't robust. But if Hibs fans think they play attractive football they are deluded. Anytime i have seen them since Lennon took over they have been hatchet.  

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Still waiting for you to explain where I mentioned anything to do with religion.

You didn't but I suspect it's the tenuous link between the word *** and Protestant Religion thanks largely to your Clubs BFF's South of the River Clyde he was getting at.

2 minutes ago, Raphael said:

I'm not saying we aren't robust. But if Hibs fans think they play attractive they are deluded. Anytime i have seen them since Lennon took over they have been hatchet.  

I think any actual "football" played by either side in the Edinburgh Derbies I've witnessed since the 80's would amount to next to f**k all!

Archived