WHO WILL PROTECT SCOTT BROWN FROM SCOTT BROWN?

Have to say, I'm richly enjoying the pearl-clutching from brendan (and his media chums) that someone would criticise his player (and to be fair, Scott Brown seems to get away with far more than your normal Premiership jobber). Brendan had no such compunction when he was weighing in about Ryan Bowman when it wasn't even a game involving his team - even going as far as to say that Bowman was "endangering people's lives..." :rolleyes:

It takes a lot for me to enjoy something that Craig Levein says* - but I did this time....

Spoiler

*although the challenge itself was nothing to get over-excited about IMO

Having thought this over some more, Scott Brown does strike me as the sort of individual who would instinctively start a fight with his own reflection. If a protector can't be found, at the very least Celtic FC could remove all mirrors from areas of the stadium he might accidentally wander into, such as the ladies' toilets.

46 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I saw Scott Brown taking some cardboard to the Sighthill Recycling Centre a few months ago.  He has a nice car and disposed of his rubbish in the correct area.

Was it a body?

Archived