Ayr United vs Sevco

Richey Edwards

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Don’t expect a win here but with our goal scoring exploits this season we’ll definitely give them a game.

Yeah, I think this game would be a pretty good BTTS bet.

ETA: I'm shite at gambling though so don't take tips from me.

Definitely be goals in this, as stated many times we can only play an open style as we dont have the personnel to park the bus. Fancy us to score but head probably says 1-3 or so. Looking forward to it though - a second big crowd / live TV game in one season is always a bonus!

On 2/1/2018 at 22:00, bennett said:

Always the chance of an upset but I'm going for 0 - 2 and oor young rascals to behave themselves and not steal any flags.

0-2 cannot happen. We have not failed to score at home all season. 

On 01/02/2018 at 22:00, bennett said:

Always the chance of an upset but I'm going for 0 - 2 and oor young rascals to behave themselves and not steal any flags.

Stealing opposition flags is Pish mate. Those who steal flags when in a gang from a young Kid are beneath contempt! 

Anyway got my ticket and like the last game i am in the North uncovered Terrace. Got soaked  the last time and thought i was back in the 1980s. Too old for all that nonsense. I like my comforts nowadays. Hoping for a nice sunny day at the seaside. 

I can't see there being any chance of an upset and i am sure Ayr United are just looking to get the nice pay cheque and no injuries and to give a very decent account of themselves. Their season wont be defined by this game but the head to head they are having with Raith Rovers for promotion.

I ll go for a fairly comfortable 3-0 Rangers. 

Stealing opposition flags is Pish mate. Those who steal flags when in a gang from a young Kid are beneath contempt! 
Anyway got my ticket and like the last game i am in the North uncovered Terrace. Got soaked  the last time and thought i was back in the 1980s. Too old for all that nonsense. I like my comforts nowadays. Hoping for a nice sunny day at the seaside. 
I can't see there being any chance of an upset and i am sure Ayr United are just looking to get the nice pay cheque and no injuries and to give a very decent account of themselves. Their season wont be defined by this game but the head to head they are having with Raith Rovers for promotion.
I ll go for a fairly comfortable 3-0 Rangers. 

Mind wear a hat ..seagulls will be waiting on ye

21 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You going seeing as this is your neck of the woods? :whistle

Actually i was asked if I wanted a ticket for the home end but it'll be sky for me.

Archived