Ayr United vs Sevco

Richey Edwards

Aye we didn't half shit the bed in the second half.

I thought geggan brought some composure to the defence in the first half. But big ruddy is definitely no improvement on Hart. Staying on his line when crosses were in the six yard box all day long.

We had some neat interplay going forward but rangers could comfortably have scored ten today. The rangers defence were physically very strong and strolled through the entire game.

Count the cash, lick our wounds, and go again. Hopefully we get the other lads back soon because that team today will struggle to reach the playoff final.

I agree about Ruddy, very surprised that a guy capped at under 21 level and with a long contract at Wolves looks so dodgy. I really struggle with Hart, to my mind he is a total liability, but Ruddy doesn't look any better.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His kicking was abysmal, he never came for much in terms of crosses, and a few of the shots seemed to be spilled back out to on rushing attackers.

I think he spilt pretty much every single shot to some extent. Certainly doesn't look an upgrade on Hart which was sort of the point.

8 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Watched it in Tarbert, refused to change my weekends for that horrendous cup tie. Most Rangers fans in the pub more interested in the rugger. These days  all the locals wear Chelsea and Arsenal strips anyway.

Resisted having a wee dig as the Nancy Glen affair is still raw but it is so tempting.

Are you having a dig at folk watching the game in the pub while watching the game in the pub, bold if so...

Disappointed at the overall scoreline but I expected roughly that to be honest.  Unfortunately we just can't defend and have a goalie that loves chucking them in.  

The first half was funny as f**k though, was fortunate enough to be beside the segregation and four huhns in our end when we scored to dish out a massive suck it, the look on those c***s faces was priceless at the time :lol: [fair fucks, they got the last laugh].  

As gutted as I was at conceding the equaliser at the time I was absolutely howling at the equaliser, can see myself laughing like f**k in the highlights while Morelos is flicking Vicky's :lol::lol: 

9 million tin pots 

On 08/02/2018 at 21:09, Richey Edwards said:

Panderilla

1NickyDevlin

No_Problemo

somerset_lad00

UpInTheAyr

Itzdrk

callum-ayr

rb123!

AyrExile

ayrunitedfw

Hursty

f**k sake @pandarilla after rb123! did great slideys to put us ahead you could have caught one hing....

14 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Disappointed at the overall scoreline but I expected roughly that to be honest.  Unfortunately we just can't defend and have a goalie that loves chucking them in.  

The first half was funny as f**k though, was fortunate enough to be beside the segregation and four huhns in our end when we scored to dish out a massive suck it, the look on those c***s faces was priceless at the time :lol: [fair fucks, they got the last laugh].  

As gutted as I was at conceding the equaliser at the time I was absolutely howling at the equaliser, can see myself laughing like f**k in the highlights while Morelos is flicking Vicky's :lol::lol: 

9 million tin pots 

The guy in the Orange jacket ripped the piss out you dafties the entire game. 

Your young team are hilarious. Running up to the fence to scream abuse at Rangers fans and he just kept reminding them they didn't need to run to a fence as he was right there.

Doing The Broony when the 3 rd went in :lol:

Was coming out of McDonalds as the Ayr Ultras (:lol:) were walking in.  Never have so few been laughed at by so many 

15 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Are you having a dig at folk watching the game in the pub while watching the game in the pub, bold if so...

Not at all. I'm having a dig at folk that actually refer to themselves as "diehards"  not even watching their own team on TV in favour of rugby on another TV, then coming over to me to slag off my wee diddy team once they were comfortably ahead (when they had noticed the score). When your old folks are 140 miles away you do need to miss some games.

Archived