Ayr United vs Sevco

Richey Edwards

Surely this will be called off, can't expect us to risk our 8m rated players on an ice rink. Do Ayr have a good supply of staunch orange baws?

IMG_2509.jpg

Pitch is cleared - game on!

Not an orange ball in sight but McCall was in Sports Direct yesterday stocking up on green and white ones.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone interested, there's a Pre-Match Preview here with Craig Reid. 

I think this will be a good game. Won't be easy for Rangers but I suspect they'll just squeeze through.I'm going to say 2-1 Rangers. 

All the Best to both teams, though! :thumsup2

Just now, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Jobby out with a detached retina and the assistant gaffer sporting a cut chin and nose. The two of them been scrapping?

:lol:

The Celtic fans who follow us will know the formation but for the rest here's how we'll line up:

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Martin, Bates, John; Goss, Docherty, Murphy, Windass; Morelos, Cummings.

SUBS: Kelly, Cardoso, Herrera, Miller, Halliday, Holt, Candeias.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Celtic fans who follow us will know the formation but for the rest here's how we'll line up:

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Martin, Bates, John; Goss, Docherty, Murphy, Windass; Morelos, Cummings.

It'll be 4-2-3-1, no? 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sweep on the minute of the match the real Gincardine rears his steamin head? I'll take.. 55.

Archived