Ayr United vs Sevco

Richey Edwards

18 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

If Adams is playing back centre half then surely Geggan is fit. 

As surely to f**k we aren't playing a midfield of Forrest, McDaid, Faulds and Moffat. 

Think it’s means more that Boyle is out. I reckon Geggan will make it and he’ll be CM with Moffat. With the videos from training I reckon he may just fire Docherty on the bench like he did at the QP home game...

Ruddy

Reid Rose Adams Fergusson

McDaid Moffat Geggan Forrest

Moore Shankland 

Subs: Hart, Faulds, Docherty, McCowan, Murphy, McGuffie

If neither Docherty or Geggan are in the team it’s going to be a laugh a minute working out our team/system :lol:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also sure McCall should’ve been looking for an emergency loan for cover in defence this week? Or alternative dont send your 3 full time youth players who can all play left back out on loan :lol:

I’m pretty sure he can recall those guys whenever he wants. He did it with McGuffie and McKenzie.

Think it’s means more that Boyle is out. I reckon Geggan will make it and he’ll be CM with Moffat. With the videos from training I reckon he may just fire Docherty on the bench like he did at the QP home game...
Ruddy
Reid Rose Adams Fergusson
McDaid Moffat Geggan Forrest
Moore Shankland 
Subs: Hart, Faulds, Docherty, McCowan, Murphy, McGuffie
If neither Docherty or Geggan are in the team it’s going to be a laugh a minute working out our team/system :lol:

If neither Docherty or Geggan are playing I don't think we'll be doing much laughing!

That team is bad enough with just one of them, never mind neither.

On 08/02/2018 at 21:09, Richey Edwards said:

Panderilla

1NickyDevlin

No_Problemo

somerset_lad00

UpInTheAyr

Itzdrk

callum-ayr

rb123!

AyrExile

ayrunitedfw

Hursty