Ayr United vs Sevco

Richey Edwards

I’d have them both as a 1/10. Only thing you’d have between them is Murphy is taller!

[emoji23] Wasn't looking forward to this game at any point, utterly dreading it now. I'm not sure if McDaid would possibly be a better option at RB with Ferguson at LB.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

emoji23.png Wasn't looking forward to this game at any point, utterly dreading it now. I'm not sure if McDaid would possibly be a better option at RB with Ferguson at LB.

Think if you’re going to go down the wing back option, the team should look like this:

Ruddy

Reid Rose Fergusson

McDaid                          McGuffie

Adams Moffat 

Forrest

Moore Shankland 

Subs: Hart, Faulds, McCowan, Murphy, Panda, Fergus the dog, Bill McWilliams

25 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Think if you’re going to go down the wing back option, the team should look like this:

Ruddy

Reid Rose Fergusson

McDaid                          McGuffie

Adams Moffat 

Forrest

Moore Shankland 

Subs: Hart, Faulds, McCowan, Murphy, Panda, Fergus the dog, Bill McWilliams

Do a raffle before the game to see what supporters get on the bench.

9 hours ago, rb123! said:

McCall has been absent from training this week apparently as he's recovering from an eye operation, great timing.

Probably drunk and at the bookies, apart from that comment I genuinely hope you hump the horrible cvnts 

Probably lining up with 3 defenders, 1 midfielder, 3 wingers and 3 strikers at home to Rangers. Finally a chance to re-live the days of Ally MacLeod. As a 33 year old I never thought i'd get the chance!

Or, as has already been mentioned, reliving the 7-0 game with that Russian c**t.

Or, as has already been mentioned, reliving the 7-0 game with that Russian c**t.

At least this time we will be back in the pub by half 4, and don't have any expectations.

That 7-0 game was my 16th birthday funnily enough. First time i'd ever been 'allowed' to drink. Think i had 3 cans, went up fully confident of a result.

Daft as it sounds, IF we could have had a midfield of Crawford, Docherty, Adams, McDaid, plus Geggan at rb and Higgins cb....i'd have had that sneaky wee feeling that we could have pulled off a result here. Basically the team that beat Killie plus Shankland.

As it is, id be relieved with a 0-3 and no more injuries. Fear it could be a lot worse though. Pub for 11 it is.

4 hours ago, Estragon said:
14 hours ago, ayrmad said:
I'm just hoping Bennett doesn't need to take his socks off.

They won't concede more than four...

We could concede 4 against Troon on a bad day.

No way we’ll change formation for a game like this, especially with McCall having been absent from training all week. In saying that god knows who’ll play in midfield. In hindsight, releasing Gilly could have been a bad move.

Adams is definitely playing centre back apparently.

I’d be quite happy to get through the game without any further injuries & take the cash. Anything more than that is a bonus!

Imagine the scenes however....

4 minutes ago, DanielB said:

No way we’ll change formation for a game like this, especially with McCall having been absent from training all week. In saying that god knows who’ll play in midfield. In hindsight, releasing Gilly could have been a bad move.

Adams is definitely playing centre back apparently.

I’d be quite happy to get through the game without any further injuries & take the cash. Anything more than that is a bonus!

Imagine the scenes however....

If Adams is playing back centre half then surely Geggan is fit. 

As surely to f**k we aren't playing a midfield of Forrest, McDaid, Faulds and Moffat. 

Archived