Ayr United vs Sevco

Richey Edwards

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Paddy Boyle also very doubful. Means we are likely going into this with 3 defenders and 1 midfielder available, plus some youngsters that havebt been trusted to start a league game.

Sounds familiar.

Do we have anyone able to play left back?

Ferguson played there a couple of times. Possibly him there, Reid to Rb, Adams and Rose CB. Need to play a youngster (Faulds maybe?) In CM in that case. Or one of the other young guys full back. This is gonna be messy

2 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Ferguson played there a couple of times. Possibly him there, Reid to Rb, Adams and Rose CB. Need to play a youngster (Faulds maybe?) In CM in that case. Or one of the other young guys full back. This is gonna be messy

I’d rather play me at left-back than have a central midfield duo of Moffat and Faulds playing against Rangers, no harm to either of them.

I’d rather play me at left-back than have a central midfield duo of Moffat and Faulds playing against Rangers, no harm to either of them.

Yeah need Adams in the midfield. Was just speculating. Waite is a full back I think although never seen him

Boyle effectively out aswell f**k me, he must must been not 100% last week cause he was shite. 

3/5/2 possibly with: 

Ruddy

Reid 

Rose

Ferguson

McDaid

Moffat 

Adams 

McGuffie 

Forrest 

Moore 

Shankland 

Leaves literally the development squad  on the bench... would expect Geggan to be on it even if he's 50/50.

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

I thought Murphy was an attacking player?

He is, he’s been put to left back a few times with the 20s late in games. Doesn’t suit him though, but because he’s done it before in 20s matches that’s why a could see them doing it.

12 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

He is, he’s been put to left back a few times with the 20s late in games. Doesn’t suit him though, but because he’s done it before in 20s matches that’s why a could see them doing it.

A better option than McGuffie though? 

All the videos I've seen of us at training this week has shown Docherty, Geggan and Boyle with the training gear on. 

Must only be a week or so away from returning, either that McCall is doing mind games and they all start on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

All the videos I've seen of us at training this week has shown Docherty, Geggan and Boyle with the training gear on. 

Must only be a week or so away from returning, either that McCall is doing mind games and they all start on Sunday. 

I don't think Rangers care what our team is so can't imagine it's mind games. 

Archived