Rangers V Hibs

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WeWereThePeople said:

The penalty was definitely of the soft variety. Striker going away from goal and bundled into. I'm not saying Tavernier wasn't clumsy, but it's a 50/50 for sure. Add it to the one gollum gave his beloved cellick v Motherwell and a pattern starts emerging. We also have the stonewaller denied to Partick v cellick, although that wasn't gollum.

Neutral referees are a must. Maybe one will even have the balls to send off that animal Brown. The last referee that had the audacity to do that was undermined by the corrupt appeals process. It's a  shite state of affairs.

FFS !!!

It doesn't matter where Allan (not a striker) is going. He is in the box and Tavernier pushes him as well as wrapping his leg around and not getting any of the ball. It was never a 50/50 it was a stick on penalty!!

I cant remember the one Collum gave Celtic against Motherwell.  I honestly couldn't care either. I have mentioned 2 soft penalties he has given Rangers and one was against Celtic. How does that stack up against your wee theory.

Thistle should have had a Penalty when Bitton bundled their player over. In fact it was similar to yesterdays penalty! The referee that day was Andrew Dallas. Is he not one of our own? 

A few Hibs players did get a way with a few challenges yesterday. That said i will have to see it again but the Candieas challenge on McGinn looked a bit of a shocker and could easily have been a Red.

Stop looking for something that isn't there. Collum has his faults but his honesty is certainly not one of them

2 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

The penalty was definitely of the soft variety. Striker going away from goal and bundled into. I'm not saying Tavernier wasn't clumsy, but it's a 50/50 for sure. Add it to the one gollum gave his beloved cellick v Motherwell and a pattern starts emerging. We also have the stonewaller denied to Partick v cellick, although that wasn't gollum.

Neutral referees are a must. Maybe one will even have the balls to send off that animal Brown. The last referee that had the audacity to do that was undermined by the corrupt appeals process. It's a  shite state of affairs.

Why are you ranting about Celtic after your team got skelped by Hibs? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Is this the same BobWilliamson that was offering square goes outside ibrox earlier in the season? :lol:

Nope. I merely pointed out your young team got skelped outside Ibrox.

I was in the Deoch an Dorus yesterday prematch and not one of you had the decency to buy me a pint. 

There was one table of Hibs fans there. The only ones not cheering when Killie scores.

The afternoon was very much downhill from there on!

3 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Nope. I merely pointed out your young team got skelped outside Ibrox.

I was in the Deoch an Dorus yesterday prematch and not one of you had the decency to buy me a pint. 

There was one table of Hibs fans there. The only ones not cheering when Killie scores.

The afternoon was very much downhill from there on!

Mines a lager

9 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Come on bob, is there any harm in trying a Singapore Sling?

If you re paying i ll give it a go.

ETA i just checked the recipe and it has Benedictine in it. I ll need to check with WATP to see if that brings my staunchness into question

2 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

As Rangers get closer to the unwashed, I expect we'll see more and more of these dubious decisions.

Always a favourite, this one.

Does the fact that both of you think the referees are against your team not tell you something?

Archived