• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You are convincing absolutely no one.

This is a belter of a post from Rangers media :lol:

Capture.PNG

3 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

This is the problem. Our support never tire of making excuses for Murty. Everything that happens on that pitch is his responsibility. His record against the diddies is horrendous. If McInnes wasn't such a bottler, Murty would've barely won a game. It's terrifying that our former youth coach is now in charge of recruiting players. He also seemed to have a major say in keeping Morelos.

We'll limp on to the summer and have to find a new manager and start the process all over again. I get that it's not totally his fault for accepting the job, but now he has, he must be held to the same standards as any other manager. He's a dud, and so is Morelos. Watching him cuddle lennon after a performance like that should sicken any Rangers fan. Get him to f**k.

Sell Morelos for whatever we can get and give every penny to Steve Clarke.

Copland Bear found.

This is the problem. Our support never tire of making excuses for Murty. Everything that happens on that pitch is his responsibility. His record against the diddies is horrendous. If McInnes wasn't such a bottler, Murty would've barely won a game. It's terrifying that our former youth coach is now in charge of recruiting players. He also seemed to have a major say in keeping Morelos.
We'll limp on to the summer and have to find a new manager and start the process all over again. I get that it's not totally his fault for accepting the job, but now he has, he must be held to the same standards as any other manager. He's a dud, and so is Morelos. Watching him cuddle lennon after a performance like that should sicken any Rangers fan. Get him to f**k.

Very selective in your reply to your fellow supporter, no views on his comments about your bigotry?

8 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

So it is Murtys fault Tavernier gave away that penalty? 

Murty is not in charge of recruitment. He might have a say and as manager rightly so but Mark Allen is the one in charge of recruitment.

A manager can only send the players out to do a job and if they let him down with individual mistakes there is little he can do. Would you prefer Hodson?

You honestly think if a club made an offer that King thought was acceptable Murty would have a say regarding Morelos?

Were you unhappy when he gave Rodgers a cuddle? Or was that ok as we got a draw? 

Lennon is not the most likeable guy in Scottish football but why shouldn't Murty shake his hand at the end of the game? You ll need to explain that one to me. 

Funny you have a go at Collum and Lennon and their religious persuasion yet you want to give Killie every penny for Steve Clarke .  Hes 'One of them' :P

In fairness Clarke has done a remarkable job at Kilmarnock and i am not surprised other clubs fans would want him but i do find it surprising to find a raging bigot like you wanting at Ibrox. 

I never mentioned Gollums religion, so felt no need to comment on it. Feel free to point out any bigotry.

You just did mention Collums religion, in this post I’m quoting.
I asked about bigotry, needn’t be religious bigotry. I was actually thrusting at the fact that you’ve labelled the Hibernian support as heroin users. (or not).
So pray do clarify what you meant by “certain persuasion”.
In fact, don’t bother. I know what you are, your fellow supporter knows what you are & I’m pretty sure everyone else reading that post knows what you are.

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Bob going for a face turn here

I call it as i see it. First game at Ibrox we were robbed by some horrendous decisions. We were playing well and Beaton just absolutely lost the plot. 

Yesterday was a very decent game and i believe Collum called all the big decisions correctly. I sit behind goals so cannot comment on the Morelos 'Goal' either way but i ll wait to see it. Anyway that is the linesmans call. Do we know what School he went to? Maybe WATP might be able to tell us.:rolleyes:

I have to say Murty cuddling the Hibs  manager is hardly a reason to sicken me to the stomach. That is just to be laughed at. The comment i mean not the cuddling. 

19 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Patronising c**t :lol: 

RM is full of absolute loonballs :lol: 

061F476A-476B-445B-BD93-30F41B19A097.png

When a little club pockets 1m, they pocket 1m. When an even diddier club pockets 1m, it just means they've spent 1m they don't actually have.

Bob, stop being a handwringing mess. The only c**t banging on about religion, is you. For clarification, by gollums persuasion, I assumed he was "cellick minded". I couldn't give two fucks what sky fairy he subscribes to.

It's time we had neutral referees in Scotland. It can't be that difficult to make a deal with northen English FA's. As Rangers get closer to the unwashed, I expect we'll see more and more of these dubious decisions.

Archived