Rangers V Hibs

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't fault a particular player's performance as they all put in fantastic shifts; it was a necessity for us to have eleven players contributing to our defensive play, we would have been overrun had we let them stroll into our half from the start. We made it difficult for them to play the ball and settle on the ball; we made it even more difficult for them, especially in the first half, with the way we utilised the accuracy and reliability of McGeouch & Allan's passing. Having McGeouch & Allan as pivots on the defensive & attacking thirds is what we have been missing. Stokes managed to do it well one or two times, but not nearly as often or as effectively as Allan.

I believe Allan gave us a new dimension that changed our fortunes today. I'd love to have seen a flaming Stokesy on the end of one of TCB's RSBs™.

Watching Allan track back and tackle ***s in our half was like watching the proverbial cherry on top of a (rather haphazard and last-minute) cake be blessed with the presence of another cherry balanced on top of it, then smothered in cherry sauce. Give him as many virgins as he wants on his return to 'Paradise', he deserves a non-stop cherry-popping good time.

The Chubby Baller's Reverse Shroo Ballswb2Prcj.png

9 minutes ago, Mr .Gifs™ said:

I couldn't fault a particular player's performance as they all put in fantastic shifts; it was a necessity for us to have eleven players contributing to our defensive play, we would have been overrun had we let them stroll into our half from the start. We made it difficult for them to play the ball and settle on the ball; we made it even more difficult for them, especially in the first half, with the way we utilised the accuracy and reliability of McGeouch & Allan's passing. Having McGeouch & Allan as pivots on the defensive & attacking thirds is what we have been missing. Stokes managed to do it well one or two times, but not nearly as often or as effectively as Allan.

I believe Allan gave us a new dimension that changed our fortunes today. I'd love to have seen a flaming Stokesy on the end of one of TCB's RSBs™.

Watching Allan track back and tackle ***s in our half was like watching the proverbial cherry on top of a (rather haphazard and last-minute) cake be blessed with the presence of another cherry balanced on top of it, then smothered in cherry sauce. Give him as many virgins as he wants on his return to 'Paradise', he deserves a non-stop cherry-popping good time.

The Chubby Baller's Reverse Shroo Ballswb2Prcj.png

Paradise :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mr .Gifs™ said:

VLs don't count for his virgin count, m9.

Count yourself lucky you won't be on the end of his sword – again.

#AllanuAkbar

Do  one buddy.

You been on the end of his ‘sword’ likesay’ ?

Ken?

Hibernian shite.

Archived