Eurotunnel - Cars (and bike)

Dindeleux

When I'm booking Eurotunnel tickets they give an option for a roofbox/bike.  I am taking my bike with me however it will be inside my car.  Do I need to pay for the bike because I'm taking it with me or is it only an additional charge if I have it on a bike rack either on top or at the back of my car?

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

When I'm booking Eurotunnel tickets they give an option for a roofbox/bike.  I am taking my bike with me however it will be inside my car.  Do I need to pay for the bike because I'm taking it with me or is it only an additional charge if I have it on a bike rack either on top or at the back of my car?

I'd imagine it's because you need more headroom with bikes on top, so no, don't pay.

On 1/31/2018 at 13:44, Dindeleux said:

Same price queue splits in half after security checkpoint, not sure if you can get out of your car in the commercial train

Archived