1- how many years have you been on pie and Bovril. 2- been banned? 3-different account?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Join date of 4th March 2003 (date you joined is in your profile), think there can only be a dozen or so folk including Div who have been around longer and not forgotten their login details.

FWIW - if you hover the mouse over your Username or Avatar the addy shows you your P&B number - you're #107, I'm #181

Must be eight years now. Stumbled upon P&B when the wife was in hospital for six months, and it was one of the few things to make me smile. Signed up after a while because of the turd-flinging thread that elevated Miley to the rank of box-office. Too bland to be banned, couldn't be arsed with this alias stuff. Thanks for keeping me sane in 2010, folks.

10 years next month.
No
No
Signed up after nearly ending myself with laughter at the shitting stories thread. Sadly not all material has been up to that standard although the BRALT for a couple of years was simply wonderful.

I actually believe@Pozbaird, should be awarded a medal from Div for starting that thread. It was delicious at the time, but it just became such a repetitive cliche.

8 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I actually believe@Pozbaird, should be awarded a medal from Div for starting that thread. It was delicious at the time, but it just became such a repetitive cliche.

Wouldn't surprise me if it played a small role in convincing the Club Chairmen that the fans wouldn't tolerate anything less than dumping them in League 2.

Archived