Morton v Dunfermline - 03/02/18

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Valley Par said:

well done MORTON = PARS wind yur necks in we,re shite - season over prep up for next season  !.

Did you have a stroke whilst typing that post?

A Dunfermline fan described us as their bogey team in the East Port after the cup tie  to me the other week. Is it maybe about time they started accepting that we’re just better than them? The last time they finished above us was when they finished bottom of the SPL (that’s what it was then before anyone gets at me) in 2012.

It’s looking more and more like their good record against us last season was the exception rather than the rule. Of course we finished above them in the end though.

I find being described by our inferiors’ as their “bogey team” as a bit of an insult. Any other Morton fans agree?

7 minutes ago, brett said:

how did frank ross play is he any good?

Relatively quiet but can tell there is a player there. Some really nice touches and good movement and when he moved to the right, he seemed more comfortable and was on the ball more.

Good addition to the squad.

10 minutes ago, Toby said:

A Dunfermline fan described us as their bogey team in the East Port after the cup tie  to me the other week. Is it maybe about time they started accepting that we’re just better than them? The last time they finished above us was when they finished bottom of the SPL (that’s what it was then before anyone gets at me) in 2012.

It’s looking more and more like their good record against us last season was the exception rather than the rule. Of course we finished above them in the end though.

I find being described by our inferiors’ as their “bogey team” as a bit of an insult. Any other Morton fans agree?

To me they are a bigger club but are underachieving quite significantly.

We certainly have had the better of them for some time which is pleasing.

30 minutes ago, madton said:

To me they are a bigger club but are underachieving quite significantly.

We certainly have had the better of them for some time which is pleasing.

They are, but we’re a bigger club than Hamilton, who are consistently better than us and beat us more often than not.

It’s not because they’re our bogey team, it’s because they’re better than us (although we did beat them last time we met).

47 minutes ago, Toby said:

The manner of the games has a lot to do with it I'd imagine. There's definitely not a lot between us this season both on paper  and in the way the games have panned out and we keep pulling something out the bag.

If you added up the total time we've led against them it must be about 15 minutes max out of 360 and yet we've taken 7 points from 9 and knocked them out the cup.

That kind of record is a sickener no matter the level of opposition.

23 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Cheers Morton just what I asked for. :)

:lol:

Gavin you really need to get over it. You had a shit season last time but now you're having a great season and will end up with a league winner's medal and will get to play in the Premiership again.

No idea why you're still so massively bitter and why you hold such a massive grudge

Archived