Morton v Dunfermline - 03/02/18

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gary Oliver loves a goal against this mob.

He really does. 3 in the last 3 now?
Daylight robbery right there. Although with Lee Robinson in your goal what chance have you got :lol: 

I wouldn’t say so, a draw would have been a fair result but each side had their chances.

Both sides completely lacked composure, moreso Morton in the first half. Don't why our defence looked so nervy today, at times they looked as if they hadn't met each other before.

The Tidser on the right just didn't work at all. We looked balanced when Ross moved over and Tiffs went to the left. 

Last minute goal and it had Robinson blunder written all over it. A type of goal that's plagued that guy throughout his career. 

Well done to McHugh though and probably for the first time in the match showed a bit of composure laying it off to Oliver to slot home. 

Iredale still as expected looks a bit raw at times, but I'll tell you he can only improve with experience. What a prospect in my opinion and Russell can kiss goodbye to the LB slot for this season.  

6 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Excellent result. I'm sure even the most negative of unhappy clappers will join me in congratulating the team and manager for 3 great wins in a row!

Oh pack it in you complete weirdo, fucking hell.

Archived