Morton v Dunfermline - 03/02/18

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big shout out to the two Pars fans down the front who didn’t notice the offside flag and went into a mental celebration. :lol: 

The indignity to carry on absolutely seething give the ‘come ahead’ stance to the home fans was pretty cringeworthy tbf.

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

Big shout out to the two Pars fans down the front who didn’t notice the offside flag and went into a mental celebration. :lol: 

I did something similar in the 2004 Scottish Cup Final when Gary Dempsey hit a free-kick that hut the net support and went behind the goal. Looked 100% a goal from our end. Feel like a right fud afterwards :lol:

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

The indignity to carry on absolutely seething give the ‘come ahead’ stance to the home fans was pretty cringeworthy tbf.

That's my second favourite kind of crowd reaction, behind raging at opposition players celebrating in front of them.

I did something similar in the 2004 Scottish Cup Final when Gary Dempsey hit a free-kick that hut the net support and went behind the goal. Looked 100% a goal from our end. Feel like a right fud afterwards [emoji38]

I went ape shit for about a whole minute before some stuck up hoor in front snootily told us it wasn't in.

Archived