Morton v Dunfermline - 03/02/18

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

now there's a man expecting very little pleasure from his day oot tomorrow

I'm such a happy misery guts, the reality is I'm working myself up for the cheap bevy and standing in the away end in the pishing rain, watching us getting humped

39 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I'm such a happy misery guts, the reality is I'm working myself up for the cheap bevy and standing in the away end in the pishing rain, watching us getting humped

I’m sure I read that Dunfermline fans will be in the Cowshed tomorrow? 

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Scosha you have lifted my inherent misery 2 notches

We were meant to be heading to the Hole in the Wa. 

Had ensured that some Morton fans got a pint at East End despite G4S trying to eject them. I had got a lads number to return the hospitality but I lost the number. 

Good people, and fans drinking together, f**k the modern game

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

We were meant to be heading to the Hole in the Wa. 

Had ensured that some Morton fans got a pint at East End despite G4S trying to eject them. I had got a lads number to return the hospitality but I lost the number. 

Good people, and fans drinking together, f**k the modern game

The stewards at Dunfermline are a joke and unfortunately is like that at all football grounds these days.

10 minutes ago, keithgy said:

The stewards at Dunfermline are a joke and unfortunately is like that at all football grounds these days.

I don't disagree, in fact I agree. 

Intense scrutiny on the NW at EEP every home game, somewhat not wholly unjustified but they do lack emotional intelligence when it comes to the fans at the game.

They ignite my gas supply with ease

Thought it might have been a 1.30 kick off but it seems to be starting at 2.15 so it would probably be easier to get to Cappilow early and watch the first half on my phone. I have half a mind to give the game a swerve and just watch the rugby in the pub but on the off chance that AJ tries something different I probably should go through to Greenock.

now there's a man expecting very little pleasure from his day oot tomorrow

Dunfermline website says it is so.

17 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Thought it might have been a 1.30 kick off but it seems to be starting at 2.15 so it would probably be easier to get to Cappilow early and watch the first half on my phone. I have half a mind to give the game a swerve and just watch the rugby in the pub but on the off chance that AJ tries something different I probably should go through to Greenock.

It'll probably be on in the Norseman.

Archived